Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

South Park T-Shirts For Boys

by Snaitf Posted 18th Jun 2009 at 3:47 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 3:52 PM
Any chance of making these available for older sims as well? Maybe not elder, but I can imagine anyone up to adult wanting to wear South Park...

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Theorist
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:38 PM
*Rubs eyes and looks again* These are for The Sims 3? Wow! I can't believe you already made new shirts, good job! Can't wait to use these in my game.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:45 PM
These are great!!! Thank you! ;o)

Did you use a pattern to upload the characters, or did you actually put this into a Paint Shop type program? I have yet to do that with Sims3. I am just happy to see uploading of clothing for Sims 3 other than the Exchange. I am not an Exchange fan. If I can I will upload all my creations here instead.... woohoo! ;o)

Please do not upload, or post any of my creations to the Sims2 Exchange or any pay site. As a note; I like to personalize all my creations by altering the alpha files a bit, which if anyone has tried before it can be a pain. ;o) Happy Simming :o)

More Jules5 creations
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:38 PM
I love these. Thank you so much!
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:46 PM
dadditude - If you would like to place these stencils on shirts for adults, use Delphy's tool in the modding forum.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:59 PM
WOOO, southpark rocks!
Great tees, thnx!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:07 PM
great job, thanks for sharing :D

As lazy as a rug on vallium
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:50 PM
Wow, these are great! Thanks a lot.

I'm sorry, but I don't live to please you.
Instructor
#10 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 2:22 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 3:09 AM
Oh sweet! The back of the shirt thing was fixed. Well sort of I guess, not the same but you know.. still makes me happy :]

Thanks, these are great. Haha, I have south park sims in my game already so it will be funny to have these too. Was going to upload them someday but not until EAxis or someone makes beanies for kids.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 9:45 PM
This is Good, but
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 9:47 PM Last edited by jademessenger54 : 20th Jun 2009 at 9:48 PM. Reason: fix misspelled word
Could you create some new fashions for male & female young adults as well as adults...

Jademessenger54
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 2:46 PM
They're quite nice, thanks!

But.... what about the girls?!
And do you think you could make it for the older age groups? Teens, (young) adults, adults... Maybe even the wacky elder?

They are lovely, though.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 7:57 PM
dude your awsome! south park - hell yeah..hhmmm, must look for matt stone and tray parker now..

anyways, any chance you could do other south park charectors, like wendy (for my girl),timmyyyyyyyyy, cheff and others...the whole cast if possible?? oh oh , terrance and phillip!

puleeaassssssse!

muchos forever!

O
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 11:16 PM
i love southpark. please i love butters i'd love to have a tshirt with his picture.
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 7:16 PM
Fantastic! I do agree a Butters shirt would rock! Thank you for sharing these with the community!
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:39 AM
how can I do this? if you can help me...
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:29 PM
Awesome. Now if only I can obtain something of this sort IRL.
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 11:27 AM
Love south park, love the tee's,

Good Job, and Thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 11:51 PM
Thanks! SP rules!
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 4:39 PM
Very awesome, but perhaps a female version can be posted? And maybe for the rest of the agesIt would be much appreciated. Let me know if you do it!

"If I had a normal life I'd quite cheerfully go mad and fall over right now" - Nightcrawler (Excalibur #103)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 11:17 PM
Now we just need a mod for custom TV channels and put random SP pics/clips on it :D

Yeah, I doubt that'll happen...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 9:48 AM
Thank you. These look real nice and I will DL them. Gotta change the clothing category (I don't like that its in Formal - I'm real perfectionist), but otherwise good job!
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 5:52 AM
Could you make them for girls too?
Page 1 of 2