Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wildgirl Hall - 8br, 6ba ( Updated 8-29-09 )

by Shoosh Malooka Posted 18th Jun 2009 at 4:46 AM - Updated 30th Aug 2009 at 6:54 AM by Shoosh Malooka : Updating Files

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:56 AM
If the sims are included with the lot maybe a pic?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:00 AM
Nice work ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:12 PM
Question, how exactly do you make the basement? I've been trying to figure out how to but the stairs just won't connect from the basement to the foundation level :x
Banned
#5 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 2:06 AM
methinkz you spent more time on the description than the house itself. nonoNOO i'm only kidding don't cry jeeez touchytouchy no don't cry, the house is FABFABFAB♥
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 11:17 PM
I can't seem to add this house in the game. I have tried several times and the town editor gets stuck at "Processing". I decided to give it all the time it needs... it has been processing for 1 hour and 56 minutes. Has anyone else had problems getting it to load? I guess I'll try re-downloading...
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 8:32 PM
Uh oh, I hope this isn't a patch issue! This lot ( 40x40 ) was made before any patches for The Sims 3 were released.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 11:57 PM
Well... I re-downloaded and after letting it load for about an hour it finally worked... so It's not a patch issue... it's ether an "EA makes things more difficult than they should be" issue or my comp just sucks... lol
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 5:34 AM
An hour? I'm sorry you had to go through that. The house was built for joy, not frustration. I hope you didn't take your anger out on Tina, Iketurner. Just kidding! Seriously, if this issue is a common case then it is very bad news for those who like to build large houses and upload them for review. Thank you for downloading it and sorry for the trouble. Lets cross our fingers.
Instructor
#10 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 4:50 AM
OMG, this house looks crazy...but fun to play, when I get done with my legacy and am ready to start a new game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 3:46 PM
Anyone else have this weird glitch where the basement rooms are filled with water...? Might be because I placed it by the sea? It's really weird.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 1:32 AM
Oh... This build is so exciting. I can feel a reality TV show happening.

Edit:L Just read the description. Haha! Apparently, a SimReality TV show is exactly what you were going for-- it absolutely works!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 7:46 PM
thank you