Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Caddieshack 3BD 3BA

by clerks37 Posted 18th Jun 2009 at 1:15 AM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:25 AM
That wall with the windows into the pool is awesome! I've been trying to do that for a few days now and haven't been able to get it quite right, now I can just use yours! Thanks!

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:29 AM
Ya amazing work on the pool with windows, love to see more home's like that!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:58 AM Last edited by clerks37 : 18th Jun 2009 at 2:27 AM. Reason: adding link to forum content
trust me it wasn't easy my hint is to "go up a floor" before sloving the half-wall problem even had to remove a foundation block to correct a pool waterlevel issue. Still it shows it's possible just be calm and take your time with it, cause this puppy took me about 20hrs over 4 days to put together. Enjoy folks and don't forget them added patterns!!
And once again many thanks to aphexZero for this forum content : http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=346732
which gave me the idea in the 1st place
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 7:55 PM
thank you