Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Manor House Collection: Kitchen Countertop Pack

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 18th Jun 2009 at 11:21 AM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 11:26 AM
I LOVE YOU!!! Now that you've done this, it might just be "bye-bye" to a host of other non-maxis [and not to mention non-repository] kitchen meshes I've accumulated over time My PC is happier now. Thanks a heap!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 11:46 AM
I cannot remember a house I've built in game without either of your kitchens. This addition makes it all that much better. That's a bunch.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 12:37 PM
I love you! Now my TS3 is going for vacation xD
Forum Resident
#5 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:23 PM
Beautiful countertops! Thank you!! :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:28 PM
These are fantastic. I just love all of your manor house items. Thanks muchly.
Scholar
#7 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:14 PM
Oooo, what a great addition! Love the MH Set! Thankies!
Not actually evil.
#8 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:02 PM
The butcher block looks especially nice.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:40 PM
another outstanding and extremely gorgeous creation by my all time fave creator phoenix phaerie.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:21 PM
Thank you for this and all your Manor House sets! I've loved building and decorating with them all.
Instructor
#11 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:28 PM
I like the marble best. Thanks!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Scholar
#12 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:10 AM
Great recolors! Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:49 PM
thank you so much! I was praying you or someone else to make more countertops. I love this set!

my next prayer: the rest of your manor build set! i want those stairs!! :P

"I'm too booty-licious for ya, babe!"
Check out my DND Designs
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:54 PM
Oh my GOD! You are my hero! I have all of your Manor House sets (including the Garden, which I LOVE)! I'm so thrilled to have granite countertops! You're awesome!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 8:05 PM
You are my all time favorite creator for Sims2. I use one of your kitchens in every one of my houses. I'm also waiting for those stairs!! Thank you, sweetie!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:51 PM
Thank you for yet MORE beautiful work... I check your profile daily for more goodies ! I can't wait to see what's next... and BTW I understand your feelings on TS3 as well... I can't part with my CC either !
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:03 AM
thanks so much! i love this set, but it didn't come in enough colors to work in many kitchens. but now it does! :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:51 PM
thanks a million! <333 ive been waiting for these! <3
Field Researcher
#19 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 4:58 PM
Your work is simply outstanding. EA should be so good!
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 8:09 PM
Awesome!
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 4:56 AM
Thanks! I love your manor house sets more than anything. I end up using them in most of my houses, so I'm so glad you added these different colored coutner tops!
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 11:00 PM
I saw your mansion in the featured downloads bit on the homepage, and I checked it out, and downloaded it. I'm so impressed that I've actually downloaded everything you've uploaded for us, which I've never done with any other creator on here. Also I've never commented on any download/object/set, this is my first comment - showing how impressed I am. Thank you very very much for providing such a fantastic collection and improvement to my game. I'm simply replying to your most recent upload rather than every single one, but be sure I'm equally delighted with each one.
FANTASTIC work, thank you. =)
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 6:25 AM
lol sittin on the toilet readin a newspaper then a bulldozer drives through ur house. poor sim:OMFG!!! =O.lolz anyways awesome!!!! i love ur work lolz
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 10:05 AM
you have created the most stunning kitchen I have ever seen. well done and thank you.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 12:48 AM
I love your work. I wonder, I know you say that you don't take requests and thats fine but could i possibly nudge a hint? I have and Ivy leaf kitchen and i love your sets there gorgeous but none of them seem to suit my ivy kitchen. Perhaps a green marble counter top, and some green dishes? Also i love your Ivy garden, and the manor dining table.
Page 1 of 2