Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

European Townhouse

by Zandrama Posted 20th Jun 2009 at 5:17 PM - Updated 21st Jun 2009 at 3:30 AM by Zandrama : added a second file for a revised roofline

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:47 AM
You did good! I like! The guest bedroom would make an excellent nursery since we don't have to go to the frig for bottles anymore!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 8:12 AM
WOW, this house looks like coming out directly from a fairy tale ! It is so beautiful and so easily playable. You put in it everything a Sim would need to have a fantiastic life !

Thank you so much for sharing and thank you for the fantastic work you put on this lot
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by romagi
You did good! I like! The guest bedroom would make an excellent nursery since we don't have to go to the frig for bottles anymore!

I am glad u like it ...thanks...and by the way...thanks for the huge tip...on the various levels of roofs...I was able to revise..this roof...and offer a much better looking roof...it really bugged me...thanks again.

Zandy
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Guardgian
WOW, this house looks like coming out directly from a fairy tale ! It is so beautiful and so easily playable. You put in it everything a Sim would need to have a fantiastic life !

Thank you so much for sharing and thank you for the fantastic work you put on this lot

Thats awsome u like it...thanks...curious though ....I wonder which roof ya picked ...=)

Zandy
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 1:10 PM
In my opinion, house is too high roof.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by neckely
In my opinion, house is too high roof.

Thanks for your opinion..however it was meant that way because of the particular style...you would have to be real carefull about changing the roof height at this point especially with the revised version...as there are about 4 different roof heights...where as the original...has all the same heights.

Zandy
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 4:37 PM
I think the name 'European Townhouse' is an insult to Europe. Europe consists of a hell of a lot of completely different countries. There is actually no architectural style which should be called European because there are hundreds of European styles. Don't get me wrong, I really like this house, but it's more of a fairy tale Victorianesque cross-over and I can tell you, you won't see houses like this in Europe except for theme parks.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 5:38 PM
Love it, thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lolliekittie
Love it, thank you!

Your welcome and thanks for the compliment!!!

Zandy
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 12:21 AM
thank you