Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seaside View Condominiums: Fits 3 Families

by ipopart Posted 20th Jun 2009 at 5:19 PM - Updated 22nd Jun 2009 at 6:54 AM by ipopart

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 8:58 PM
thanx for this awesome idea ^^
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 9:28 PM
Thank you so much -- I love the concept and think you did an excellent job designing and furnishing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 12:47 AM
Wait, so this will work all as if it were an individual lot for each family while playing? Like, if you have sims on each floor, say the bachelor pad floor had 1 sim and the family floor had 3 sims, would they all coexist and have to be managed at the same time?
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 2:11 AM
Brilliant idea! I never thought of putting my townies in one lot, I've just been deleting them, which is annoying because I have less people for my sims to befriend. Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wallflowerfool
Wait, so this will work all as if it were an individual lot for each family while playing? Like, if you have sims on each floor, say the bachelor pad floor had 1 sim and the family floor had 3 sims, would they all coexist and have to be managed at the same time?

you would be in control of all the sims at the same time. Just like as if you merged 2 families together.

The reason why I made this is because I did not want to delete my townies, but not have them all over my neighborhood. So at the moment I have pretty much 85% of the townies living in a few different apartments/condos, and the rest of the neighborhood is left for my characters that I made/future sims.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 4:39 AM
This is a great idea - especially if you aren't playing townies! It's a much better place to keep them, and it will actually work if you do want to play fairy godmother from time to time.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 6:50 AM
Ipopart, Awesome Idea, Awesome Job... Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 11:26 AM
This is THE best lot i've seen so far. I'm pretty sure you were using top settings while screenshooting this thing, but it'll surely look as pretty as in pictures also when snapped into the 'hood.
Wiki Wizard
#10 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 1:08 PM
Wow this is awesomesauce thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 3:58 PM
HUGs!!!!

Look forward to more.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 11:18 PM
i love this idea, the townies are taking up all the best lots. just one concern- will it present any problems on slow machines?
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:59 AM Last edited by Opium_Girl : 22nd Jun 2009 at 2:00 AM. Reason: spellelling ;)
I had to say that I am doing the same "squish all townies together" deal as you but, unlike you, I was too lazy to actually make apartments. This is exceptional work.
My question is, are there ways to get more than 8 sims into a house for something like this where you will obviously not be playing the home?
Any way that you know of?

Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Opium_Girl
I had to say that I am doing the same "squish all townies together" deal as you but, unlike you, I was too lazy to actually make apartments. This is exceptional work.
My question is, are there ways to get more than 8 sims into a house for something like this where you will obviously not be playing the home?
Any way that you know of?

Thanks!

not that I know of yet, but I really hope that someone makes this hack asap!!! lol... I'd love to stick more than 8 in an apartment, or in case a townie wants to have a baby
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 7:38 AM
good idea! Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 8:58 PM
This is awesome, I'm currently playing 3 generations of the same family in the same house xD this is the best way i can see to manage them all and keep the letch of a grandfather from hitting on his daughter in law :P
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 12:11 AM
thank you