Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Herbs & Spice

by BillySIMS139 Posted 21st Jun 2009 at 2:44 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2015 at 7:15 PM by BillySIMS139 : update data for items

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 4:23 PM
Now that is impressive! Well done.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 7:12 PM
I love OFB stuff! These are great-- thanks!
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 9:14 PM
Great for natural food stores for my foodie sims, and for my medieval sims too.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#5 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 10:27 PM
This is lovely - and I like your pic too, very eye catching. I hope it inspires someone to make a market....

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Forum Resident
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 2:51 AM
Oh, absolutely marvelous. Thanks so much! I've been lacking in herbs and spices, so these are definitely going to come in handy for a medieval market or two. Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 3:29 PM
I agree with Starfish...I love my Dark and Middle Age neighborhoods, and really wanted more things for the marketplaces...They go really nice with my SimStones, also!..I really like colors....you set up is way cool. Thank you very much for these!
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 7:36 PM
I love these! Somehow I had never seen Retail Sims, either.... Thanks for that, too!!

BB
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 7:28 AM
Great set! Where in the game catalog can I find the basket with handles and the sack?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 4:44 PM
Very nice! Thnks so much!
Scholar
#11 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 2:57 AM
Very nice. Love the colors you chose. Thanks!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Instructor
#12 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 9:01 PM
Love these! Thanks so much

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 1:39 PM
Hi! I like this set very much!
could you please make a collection file...? I don´t know where things are any more...
I can´t find the basket whith the hadles in the site you said.
And I´d like to have also that medieval display... where is it?
Losts of "asks"...
Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 8:18 PM
Default I don't know how to make a collection file
Quote: Originally posted by modernarch
Hi! I like this set very much!
could you please make a collection file...? ...
Thank you!

I don't know how to make a collection file, but if someone could do that for 'us' please do.

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 8:21 PM
Hi!
I can´t find the basket whith the hadles in the site you said.
Thank you!

When I clicked on the link for the basket, it brought me right to the page. It is a potpourri basket. The picture of it is between a tall wicker laundry basket and a bed picture at the bottom of the page.

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 8:23 PM Last edited by BillySIMS139 : 19th Dec 2009 at 8:44 PM.
Thank you!

Not sure...I acquired them years ago. It's possible the creator no longer has them posted. I have no idea if I'm allowed to share them, so in order not to offend the creator, please contact the creator (here at MTS) or try to find them possibly using a WCIF post.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 8:43 PM
Default Object Decorative?
Quote: Originally posted by Lilym29
Great set! Where in the game catalog can I find the basket with handles and the sack?

I haven't played lately, but I think it is under Object>Decorative.

Test Subject
#18 Old 9th May 2011 at 3:07 AM
Oh wow this is perfect for the lot I'm making!
By the way, i don't know if you may have found it yet, but the natural sims objects from the original site can be found here: http://simscreativity.freeforums.or...ve-t496-20.html
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by theChillyAcademic
Oh wow this is perfect for the lot I'm making!
By the way, i don't know if you may have found it yet, but the natural sims objects from the original site can be found here: http://simscreativity.freeforums.or...ve-t496-20.html

Thank you!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 2:42 AM
Default Found the displays!
Losts of "asks"...
Thank you!

I just spotted recolors of the display set here...
http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/...php?f=49&t=1056
I'm guessing the mesh is with it. :D

Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 9:40 PM
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 11:14 PM
I use the potpourri baskets at my Community outreach Kiosk and this makes it even better. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 12:22 AM
Thank you