Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Made in the 80's: Four Little Girl Tees

by EnderSSoGC Posted 1st Jul 2009 at 12:37 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 12:44 PM
OMG thxs for these! I loved Rainbow Bright so much as a child and am always looking for stuff of her on ebay. I wish they would bring her back like my liitle pony lol.

Xoxo
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 2:24 PM
These are great! I was an 80s child also.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 3:51 PM
TY. How did you make them? I would love to make my own but still do not know how. You rock! I love these shirts!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:30 PM
Strawberry Shortcake was my favorite when I was little, these shirts are great! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 5:03 PM
thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!! XD Love this sort of stuff!!! I had wanted to do something like this myself, but hadnt had the chance to get to it =) much appreciated!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:24 PM
I wasnt exactly a 80's kid (born in 86) but I remember my aunts having rainbow brite and such. Def cool clothes to add to the collection. Thanks a lot for making these.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Laprincess
OMG thxs for these! I loved Rainbow Bright so much as a child and am always looking for stuff of her on ebay. I wish they would bring her back like my liitle pony lol.

They brought Rainbow Brite back around the same time as My Little Pony and CareBears but her hair was yellow yarn instead of that orange-ish hair she had. Needless to say, she didn't sell very well but she and the color kids DID come with DVDs from the shows!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:03 PM
I LOVE these....would totally kick if you could make some Jem, Animated Punky and/or She-Ra shirts!!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 8:11 PM
Thank you for these shirts! I think you should do a Jem an the Holograms series too!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:04 PM
HUG and thanks to you , Any chance I could ask you to make Care bears too.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:25 AM
It wasn't until they came out with 25 anniversary edition toys for both Care Bears and My Little Ponies the year I turned 25 that it hit me that half my favorite toys as a little girl where created during the year I was born or pretty close. I believe both Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Bright came out that year, too. At least my Rainbow Bright toys have a tush tag that says 1983 on them. The Sims deserved to have a chance for these delightful characters, too.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:10 AM
I adore these and 2nd the motion for more! My Little Pony, Gem, Gummmi bears. Also I would LOVE to see these and more made for teens and young adults! Retro is totally in for teens at the very least!
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:53 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 2:51 AM
Thank you! I was a huge Rainbow Brite fan as a kid and now my sim kiddies can be fans too. I saw in the pictures that you have Twink and Rainbow. I'll have to peek at it in the game when my sim gets kids, but I sure hope you have Starlight! He was always my favorite character besides Rainbow.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 1:31 AM
Aaah memories! I miss the 80's!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 2:42 PM
Thank you for these! Oh the good old days!
Oh how I miss them!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 12:08 AM
Wow... I was just about to request that someone make a set of shirts like these. Thanks so much! You read my mind!

The chairs, the tables, all confused
We hear the words and must speak them
We take them, and arrange them
But still... they will not be quiet...
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 10:05 AM
So cool! I wish these were available for adults too!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 8:04 PM
Rainbow Brite!!! Z.O.M.G~
I still have one of my dolls lol @23 :D

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 7:02 AM
Super Cute!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 3:14 PM
koo lthankz