Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:43 AM
I'm the same with seeing people scratching, zauberlinda. I can't stand seeing or hearing someone scratch themselves anywhere.

I just feel sick from scraping noises in general.

The first thing I do when I get up every morning has to be to wash my face.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#52 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:45 AM
EDIT: Too late. And yes, I wash my face as soon as I get up.

I'm easily bored by a song. More often than not, I listen to half a song, get bored, and flip to the next track. People who ride in the car while I'm driving hate it because I'm always messing with the stereo .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#53 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:47 AM
I'm the same! When I'm on the computer listening to music, my dad gets so annoyed if he's in the same room because I constantly change the song.

If I know the lyrics to a song, I always start singing quietly to it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#54 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:50 AM
No. I'm not really a musical person- I don't sing anywhere but the shower and I don't like to dance.

I always read the last paragraph of a book before I start it. I love spoilers! For me, it's more fun to guess how the plot will weave its way toward the ending while I read than read blindly miss the subtle hints as to its direction.

Forum Resident
#55 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:57 AM
Not me...a friend of mine does that. I like to be surprised.

I have to own my books. Meaning I don't like to borrow them. I've done that and then when I go to look for "that great book" in my home library to re-read it I can't find it!

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#56 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 1:00 AM
Absolutely. I like to be able to pull it out again at a moment's notice if I feel like re-reading.

I have to stand with my back to the shower spray. I never stand with my front to it because I hate being sprayed in the face.

Forum Resident
#57 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 1:35 AM
Not me..I do, however, have to, have to, have to have my hair up in a clip while I'm showering and then take it out to wash my hair (of course).

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Mad Poster
#58 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 1:41 AM
No, I don't do that.

I'm afraid to death of washing my hair because of my earrings. But I get to change them in a week or two...:\

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#59 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:02 AM
My ears were pierced when I was little so I don't have to deal with that

I am such a tomboy at times, and I like when people tell me this.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Test Subject
#60 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:05 AM
Me too.

I only smoke my own cigarettes and with my beloved cigarette holder, 'Audrey Hepburn-style'

Je ne suis pas infâme, je suis une femme - "Une Femme Est Une Femme" (1961) by Jean-Luc Godard
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#61 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:12 AM
I don't smoke. Never have, never will.

I love to write essays. My classmates bemoan any such assignment, but I view it as a huge treat. I'd rather take an essay test than a multiple choice test.

Mad Poster
#62 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:15 AM
Agreed! According to all my marks, I'm a very skilled essay writer (nothing below 95% on any essay I've written).

I hate talking on the phone. I'll organise things by email, texting, or in person, but I hate phonecalls. I never know what to say.
Mad Poster
#63 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:18 AM
Yeah I'm like that too sometimes. Because some people can't hear and it annoys me when I repeat myself.

I like the name Emma.

Test Subject
#64 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:20 AM
Nope, I like "weird"/unusual names. Emma is too common and in portuguese, 'ema' is an animal:

To watch a DVD I must turn off the lights, make some popcorn and milkshake and get a cozy blanket.

Je ne suis pas infâme, je suis une femme - "Une Femme Est Une Femme" (1961) by Jean-Luc Godard
Mad Poster
#65 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:22 AM
That birdy looks strangely cute too me. I wanna pet it

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#66 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
Agreed! I hate talking on the phone. I'll organise things by email, texting, or in person, but I hate phonecalls. I never know what to say.

Really? I'm the exact opposite- I abhor organizing things through texting or e-mail. I always feel like written plans aren't nearly as set in stone, not to mention that it's wildly inefficient. I'm not a huge conversationalist on the phone, though- beyond "how are you," I keep to the point, make the plans, and say goodbye.

EDIT: I've been too late all day. Ix-nay on the milkshake, but I definitely need the lights out (it's more movie theater-esque, that way ), and I always end up getting popcorn at some point during the movie.

I wear the same large stud diamond earrings every day. I hate long earrings.

Mad Poster
#67 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:23 AM
Gosh I hate long earrings as well. When they dangle I want to pull them off people's ears. (Yes I am a psycho bitch).

I looooooooooooooooove Chad Michael Murray. SAY YES DAMMIT!!

Test Subject
#68 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:26 AM
Of course! But that's not a quirk. haha

I loathe full places. I can't stand going to a place that is very full of peope.

Mad Poster
#69 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:28 AM
Yeah, I don't like being around many people. In fact, I tend to prefer being left alone in general.

I have a series of positions I must lie in before I get to sleep every night.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#70 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:31 AM
I wouldn't call it a series of positions, but I'm pretty boring, in that respect- I never sleep in any position other than my right side, and despite being a very light sleeper, I always wake up in the same position in which I fell asleep.

I absolutely have to have the blankets pulled above my neck and partway over my face to fall asleep. I don't care if it's sweltering hot- I like to burrow in.

Mad Poster
#71 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:35 AM
You got me. Sometimes I pull the cover all the way over my head. But my dog always pulls them back off. I guess he thinks I'll suffocate or something.

I love total darkness at night when I'm going to sleep. (This is a new habit of mine, my nightlight is still in my closet just in case.)

Alchemist
#72 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:57 PM
yes I can't sleep if there's light in my room

Every detail of my clothes hair and face has to be done perfectly before I can put my foot outside the door

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Forum Resident
#73 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 8:48 PM
I am like that to some extent.

If my toe nail polish is chipped, even in the slightest way, it drives me crazy until I can repair it.

Mad Poster
#74 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 8:50 PM
No...

I can't stand having something blocking even one little milimeter of screen or what I'm looking at.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#75 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 9:49 PM
Not really.

The only time my fingernails and toenails aren't polished is the few minutes in between taking off the old polish and putting on the new. I HAVE to have polished nails (no chipping, either), and I never paint them anything but fire-engine red.

Page 3 of 17