Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 2:03 AM
Great update once again....I post a comment after like every chapter lol
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 10:53 AM
Thank you for the comments again.. I love them and love knowing that you guys are enjoying the story.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 10:57 AM
Default Chapter 19

I wasn’t sure how I felt about having a nanny, I was confused to say the least, Gabe and Hailey were both in school now, I didn’t see how having Samuel was any more of a strain on me then when both of them were toddlers.

Samuel was a year old before my suspicions were finally confirmed, I caught them together, in my son’s nursery of all places! Julien apologized profusely and I insisted that we get rid of her, but he was just as adamant that we couldn’t. “Think of what this would do to my career if constituents were to find out about it, I swear to you sweets, its over, but we can’t just toss her out not with the election coming up, we can‘t risk the publicity and exposure she could cause.”

It didn’t stop, and I knew it, I also knew there was nothing I could do about it. In a burst of anger one day after catching them together yet again, I had threatened to leave, Julien made it clear what would happen if I did, and so once again I plunged back under the water of sorrow with no lifesaver nearby to pull me out.

Before my eyes, my family was falling apart, Samuel was barely 3 when I became pregnant again, despite his bold affair, he still insisted on me fulfilling all my duties as his wife, and because I felt I had no choice I obliged.
I began noticing changes in my children, Gabriel’s was the most outward, his clothing and makeup matching the dark mood he always seemed to be in. Hailey no longer ran to greet her father, but had become distant as well. I didn’t know what to do, but I did know I would have to do something if I were to save my children, and soon.
Test Subject
#54 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:21 PM
I really enjoyed all the chapters so far, i thought Julien had become a really nice guy buy i guess people never change!! can't wait for the next chapter keep it up.
And Gabriel is a emo or goth?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:54 PM
Would probably call Gabriel Emo, he is just in a dark place right now.. he knows what his father is doing...and he is expressing his disgust and unhappiness the only way he knows how. You will see more about him very soon.
Instructor
#56 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:10 AM
Aww poor Gabriel!!! He should cuss his dad out!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 12:19 AM
Default Chapter 20

I had only begun to show when I noticed I wasn’t the only one worshipping the toilet on a regular basis, nor was I the only one needing larger clothing. It was the final straw. I wouldn’t have her in my home giving birth to my husband’s child, it was more humiliation then I could take. I insisted he send her away, but he once again refused, telling me the same lines about his career.

I don’t know where the courage came from, I can only guess it was my children, it was bad enough for me to face this humiliation but for them to go through it was unforgivable. He was away on business when I told Gabriel we were leaving. The boy didn’t even blink an eye. I told him we would have to leave everything behind and that the taxi was waiting for us. He quietly went up to the nursery and came out carrying Samuel.

“I thought you would never say it mom, what took you so long” It was the only thing he said on the long cab ride. We were all quiet during that trip, I was fearful of what was to come, I hadn’t supported myself for very long, now I had three children and another on the way all relying on me to make their lives better.

As we pulled up to the house I had left behind, a feeling of comfort washed over me, finally I was home again.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:42 AM
FINALLY!
i hope julian doesnt try to take the kids away... then again she could just blackmail julian seeing he seems to love his job more than his family, schtooping the maid and getting her preggerz wouldnt go well for him
hmmm cant wait for the next chapter
Test Subject
#59 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 5:25 PM
really good again, i like this small house than the one she was living in with that monster!! I hope her son gabriel goes over and knocks some sense into his father!!
and did she bring her easel with her as she loves it.

can't wait for next chapter ._. ._.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 3:52 AM
Default Chapter 21 New Beginnings

The next weeks were spent putting the old house through construction again, Gabriel needed a bedroom. I used the money I had emptied from my husbands accounts to pay for it, as well as to file for divorce.

I was terrified in many ways, waiting for him to show up on the door demanding his children, but that never came. He quietly signed the divorce papers, giving me full custody of them. I could only guess that anything less then a quiet divorce was too dangerous for his career. With that we began our new life. It was nice, just me and the kids, the house was nearly busting at the seams, but a part of me thinks it preferred it that way. I declared that I would never leave my home again.

As we settled into our new home I noticed that the empty lot across from us had become occupied, it appeared that a father and daughter were using the old abandoned park for their home.

I went over and met the girl one day, She introduced herself as Alison. She was a sweet heart and seemed to have drawn a bad lot in life, with an alcoholic and abusive father. I frequently witnessed the man screaming at Alison, and knew I couldn’t just turn my back on the situation, she needed help, and help I would. So I did what I could inviting her to our home, she ate dinner with us, and I helped her keep up with her homework, many nights she would crash on our couch. Still it didn’t seem enough.
Test Subject
#61 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 4:56 AM
OMG Alice and Kev this story cant get any better!!!!!!!!!!! I love the update
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 10:57 AM
lmao alice and kev! hahaha

I want to go back to believing in Everything and knowing Nothing at all...
My DeviantArt... =]

Parasites in Paradise - The perfect world. Yeah, not so much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 1:12 PM
LOL I was wondering how many Alice and Kev fans there were...I'm a big one.. however with that being said... I did not incorporate their story into mine.. for the purpose of this story... they are different characters and Kev has very little to do with my story.. it was interesting to watch them across the street though.. poor Alice.. Kev is every bit as ornery as the writer portrays him to be!
Test Subject
#64 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 3:52 PM
very good again!!
I think alison and gabriel would make a good couple?
can't wait for next chapter and alisons father looks kinda like connors real dad in my opinion. What ever happened to him?? ._. ._. ._.
Test Subject
#65 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:28 PM
this is amazaballs. (:

Your so sad maybe you should by a Happy Meal,
Your so skinny you should really supersize the deal,
Secretly your so amused,
That nobody understands you.

-Ur so gay, by the one & only Katy Perry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 5:53 AM
Thanks guys for the comments.. and although the original story is starting to draw to a close I hope you will all have enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Test Subject
#67 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 2:03 PM
awwwwwwwwww i dont want it to end.
this is so good to read.
so will you be making more sims 3 stories??

(._.) (._.) (._.) (._.) (._.)
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:26 PM
When is the next update gonna be?
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 1:32 AM
Wow, what a brilliant story, i have spent some of the morning reading it and glad i did! Cant wait to see what happens with their lives!

my stories:
Something Lost
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 9:05 PM
Wow.. thanks guys, an update will be posted over the weekend if all goes well... time for back to school things so been a bit busy getting all the kiddos ready. Yes I am already working on another Sims 3 Story.. however it won't be posted here but over on the adult forum as the subject is a bit racier I guess...if it keeps going...I'm always writing stories.. but they don't always get completed as I do hit a wall occasionally .. so I don't post one until I am sure I can bring it to a conclusion barring computer blow ups etc.. LOL
Theorist
#71 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:23 PM
Wow great update! I didn't expect Satori to actually fall for Julien, and it's cool that you brought in Alice and Kev.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 1:07 AM
Woot Crossover appearance by Alice and Kev !

thats what I thought about the end of the latest chapter
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 1:25 AM
Man this story rocks!!!
Page 3 of 3