Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Harmony House

by QBUILDERZ Posted 30th Jun 2009 at 7:22 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:30 PM
This housey looks sooo nice and cozy and warm! teehee!
Great job Q :D

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:31 PM
Oooh very nice Q! This house is so pretty Terrific job as usual! I can't wait to see what you come up with for your 100th upload

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:32 PM
I love this house, great pics, fine decorating, good use of colour. A double "Fins up" from this little fisheh.....

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:00 PM
This is amazing Q! I LOVE the simplicity yet complexity through detail! The pictures are also stunning and i love the borders and text! I really love this, it reminds me of the season houses you did, phenomenal! Definitely a fav!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 10:10 PM
this is a AWESOME house Q, I cant wait till your 100th upload celebration!!!!
Instructor
#7 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 12:41 AM
Awww, this house is very cute and cozy.Everything about this little house screams epic! Can't wait for that 100th upload!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 2:13 AM
Wow very nice Q, I love it If this was just part of your 100th, I can't wait for the rest!!

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 2:36 AM
First of all...you just don't have "blocks" of any kind when it comes to building or being creative!! This is another fine example of your creativity! I love it and so will my Sims!
Thank you for sharing...looking forward to 100~

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier
One died for your soul;
The other for your freedom.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 3:16 AM
It really is charming and beautiful...love the landscape. As far as the "block" goes...nothing makes it worse than trying to force it. When that happens to me I put it on the backburner. My advice is to start a legacy or something and just play...dont build...and I bet money you will have a brilliant inspiring idea drop into your lap shortly thereafter.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Mad Poster
#11 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 8:07 AM
This is lovely, Q. Fantastic work.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 3:10 PM
I love it. So classic.
Alchemist
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:19 PM
I can relate to a creativity block, but this lot doesn't look like you're suffering too much! It's lovely and would be pleasing to any Sim!
Anime Addict
#14 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 2:33 PM
Love it Q. How'd you get that border effect, it looks awesome.
Also, that glass room looks cool. :D

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 7:04 PM
This house is so nice! I moved my sims into it just recently and they love it!

I am having a small issue though. I can't seem to use one side of the double bed in the upstairs master bedroom. I've tried repositioning the bed, using a different one...all sorts of things, but it still is only accesible on one side. I don't understand what's going on...I placed the house on a 20 x 30 lot, and there's room on both sides of the bed to access it. Do you have any suggestions?
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 3:38 AM
Thank you all SO much for comments :D

Corrie - Layering and blurs in Paint.net
Kamaki - I have -no- clue at all :/ Especially if you moved it. Sorry

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.