Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Prop Hack for Movie Makers & Storytellers

by decorgal21572 Posted 6th Jul 2009 at 2:06 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:25 PM by whiterider

329 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 274 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 14
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 2:11 AM
Amazing! Simply amazing! I cannot thank you enough! The detail put into this just blows my mind! That you even allowed it to be used on the right OR left hand is even more amazing! I've been needing this for a long long time. Thank you so so much!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Forum Resident
#3 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 2:13 AM
Amazing job with this, thanks so much for your hard work. (Nice and straightforward without massive amounts of 'OMG!')
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 2:28 AM
Yay! I can't wait to see what people do with this.
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 2:40 AM
Oh hell yes! This will be abused and over-used in my game. Thanks a bunch!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#6 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 2:57 AM
YES YES YES! Finally! I am going to have so much fun

*downloads*

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:43 AM
This is amazing! Thank you so much for this.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:48 AM
Aha! The moment I've been waiting for has finally arrived ... :D

Excellent work, as usual, to both of you!

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:57 AM
Yaay! Now this is what I've been waiting for! Thanks so much!

♥ :) LJ
Instructor
#10 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:59 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys f-ing rock my world!!!!!!!! Hell yeah......... That is so amazing!!!!!!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 4:11 AM
YES YES YES!! I've been waiting for days for this to come out, after salivating over Adele's props for almost a week! It's here! Downloading now! Thank you so much for this Decorgal! You flippin rock!
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:02 AM
Thank you so much again Judy. I've tested it. It works perfectly without any problem. Now i gotta make some screenshot with this hack.
Instructor
#13 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:06 AM
Do I see Ellen en Nate together? Hee! I guess it didn't work out so well with Ryan, huh? :D

I love this hack. I'm sure I'm going to use it one day. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:10 AM
That's an amazing hack! I can't imagine the amount of work it must have taken you two to come up with something so useful! Thank you very much.

(In particular, I appreciate it's available in both residential and community lots. That'll be insanely useful to me)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:17 AM
Thank you! This is absolutely perfect.
Scholar
#16 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:29 AM
Wow This is amazing this is a dream come true for storytellers thanks a lot, you two should be proud of yourselfs.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:30 AM
It's stuff like this that I wish I still had TS2 installed! Great work, and thanks! I used all of your boxes for my old game. :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:34 AM
You are my HEROS!!!!!!!
Thank you SO much!

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night."

- Edgar Allan Poe -
Field Researcher
#19 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:37 AM
Wowwww! This is great! It makes me want to actually do some moviemaking again!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:13 AM
Thank you for this brilliant work!
As soon as I saw Adele's post I couldn't wait for yours!
This was a wonderful idea and I will probably have many uses for it. :D
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#21 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:15 AM
You and Adele are going to change the way sims movies and stories are made.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:21 AM
This is so amazing! No longer do Sims have to be empty handed in a scene called for them to be holding something.
Instructor
#23 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:42 AM
Thank you so much. Adele and you are just simply awesome.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:55 AM
YES!! Thank you thank you thank you, I can't say it enough. I've been waiting very impatienly since the Adele posted the props lol. YOU ROCK! Thank you.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:58 AM
OMG, this is AMAZING!
I'm going to use it right 'way.
Thank you both for your hard work! :D

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Page 1 of 14