Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 7:15 PM
Yeah, the last thing I wanna hear is "ooops... I haven't even started!"
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 9:09 PM
Have you started yet?

Do you know what he's wearing yet? The Thriller jacket? That would be cool, or maybe the jacket he wore in Bad.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 1:47 AM
straightroad i will give you permission to use my micheal jackson face mask from tsr :
http://www.thesimsresource.com/memb...kson/id/891210/

Let's Have Some Fun This Beat Is Sick I Wanna Take a Ride On Your Disco Stick!
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:30 AM
I have to agree with everyone, a Micheal Jackson from the 'bad' 'Thriller' period would be lovely (thats how i will always picture him in my mind) He was so good looking then and so less troubled, (sniff sniff)
Good luck Straightroad!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 1:52 PM
Field Researcher
#31 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 4:35 PM
It's look good. Maybe just a little more in on the cheeks making them stick out. If you could add dimples that would be cool. Then add a dint to the chin. The nose in the photo graph shows MJ at maybe post surgery. It's a much nicer nose. Fuller at the the edges, unlike your Sim. The eyes are so him. So haunting. I like the little puffiness you added under them and the long eyelashes. You know what made me mad about the real Micheal Jackson... he lightened his skin. What was wrong with his birth color? Nothing.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 12:40 AM
1. He had his nose worked on. Twice already in that picture.
2. He had vitiligo. The skin pigmentation cells were faulty and started dying off so he lost color in his skin.

Don't get all huffy at him for believing that tabloid trash.
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll get working on them.
Instructor
#33 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:03 AM
Now children.... dont make me pull this car over!!!! lol
No, i honestly belive he had both vitiligo, and skin bleaching, because doctors have said that vitiligo wouldent cause such even lightening of the skin.... and if he had it bad, i dont blame him for bleaching the rest of it so it wouldent look as odd... however, this is all just speculation..... and honestly it dosent matter.

Anyways, i thought you where making him from the "Bad" Erra? He looks too pale for that part of his life... maybe not.... maybe i'm thinking of thriller...

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Field Researcher
#34 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:48 AM
sorry MOM didn't mean to fight. I'm just an old whittie who believed that Micheal looked better when his skin was more, shall we say, tan. Didn't mean to say anything bad. Again, sorry. I'll get out of the car at the next red light an walk home...
Instructor
#35 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:56 AM
Actualy, it's DAD. ;-)
I think he looked better when he looked healthy. And he looked fairly healthy when he was in thriller. I think it's best that we refrain from talking about what he did, or did not have done to his face, because it would most likely spark some kind of debate. LOL The fact is, when he was younger, he had a larger nose, and darker skin. Over the years, both changed. Straightrd,would you mind to post some more pics of him from the period from which you're trying to make him resemble?

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Field Researcher
#36 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 12:56 PM
I think your first try (the recent years MJ) was very good too.

Here are my suggestions on the "Bad" era one: his jaw needs to be more square. It has always been like that. And then... his cheekbones maybe a bit lower? Right now the sim's face looks smooth and rounded like of a doll, but Michael's features were angled. Also his nose might need to be a bit shorter. If I squint my eyes and look at both images it's easy to tell that in the photo his nose is shorter in relation to the whole face length: it's about the same length vertically as his mouth area (from nose to chin). Your sim's nose is longer than the mouth area.

Otherwise, I really like it.
Scholar
#37 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 12:35 AM
That is the "Bad" era. It seems to me, anyway. It might just be the lighting in the pic, though.

But Straightroad, so far he looks AWESOME! Can I suggest that you

-make his nose tip a bit smaller and more narrow
-tilt the eyes down a bit

but he looks great. I really can't wait!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#38 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:45 AM
Field Researcher
#39 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 4:22 AM
Wow, that's great. Just awesome. Vera's is great too, the more the merrier! I loved him in "Bad". He was so cute.
I think you could point his nose up just a little bit. And maybe make the top lip a little thinner? The mouth shape is really good though! And the bridge of his nose a bit thinner, too.
The eyes on your sim are really close to the real thing.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 1:43 AM
He looks great now, but as simgirl9089 said, the bridge of his nose should be thinner. I wonder what hair will you give him to represent the "Bad" era?
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 4:18 AM
It looks good, but I think the eyes ought to be scaled down a just little.
Also the skin/bags under his eyes don't really go with his overall complextion, maybe you could soften it, or his skin.
Scholar
#42 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 3:54 AM
Looking great. I think the nose should definately be scaled down a bit more.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 2:46 AM
Okay, make his top lip thinner 3 clicks. The skintone needs to be a bit darker, the nose needs to be higher like two clicks, the eyeliner needs to be heavier and the eyebrows need to be bushier! :3 There isn't much to it after that, it should look almost ready for upload... Have you thought about what hair your using. More then likely I missed the hair and went on to this. Anyway, his nose also needs to be pointier. :3

Ringo rules! :D
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 5:04 AM
Default Re:
"Thriller" may be the most perfect Halloween song, so why not dress up like Michael Jackson in this video? Unfortunately, save for expensive yellow contacts, pulling off the trademark yellow cat eyes might be a challenge, although strategically coloring in a Michael Jackson mask might achieve something close. An easier way to achieve the Thriller look is with some pasty makeup in a greenish or yellowish shade. The outfit for the video is the red pleather jacket look, but torn up zombie style.