Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated* Testers wanted: 10 new Studio Bakonmi Sofa Cushions

by Temporary Posted 30th Dec 2004 at 10:21 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2009 at 3:16 PM by -Maylin-

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 10:25 PM
Thank you very Temporary I've been wishing for something like these for a while now. You must have a looking glass or something you did those sofas at the right time.
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 10:28 PM
Temporary, you do such a wonderful job, I have most of your recolors in my game and have not had a single problem with any of them. Thank you !
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 10:32 PM
oh, wow, these look great! i love that you chose to use patterns on the pillows themselves. great color choices!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:05 PM
Thank you, Temporary, from a semi-lurker! I also have most, if not all, of your re-colors. Great work
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:08 PM
WOW...these look fantastic! It's a good thing my hubby added memory to my comp, my dl folder is 2GB now. I think I need a 12 step program for downloaders. Temp, you're an enabler lol. Thanks and keep them coming :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:17 PM
I added 4 more. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:23 PM
very cool colors, thanks again temporary!
I'll load up the game and check back.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sachemeq
very cool colors, thanks again temporary!
I'll load up the game and check back.

I was having some problems with the thumbnails, but they should be ok for you now.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot 1927-1956 Christian martyr in Ecuador
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:28 PM
yummy..i love those sofas but few good colours have been available...until now
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:36 PM
These are lovely. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:54 PM
They worked well for me, of course I have so many recolors of this sofa now I had to delete a lot of them.
But yours are fine and they look great in game as does all of your stuff
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:57 PM
I love your name cause nothing fits it, the grammer don't fit it, the english vocabulary we know is going to change, I for one thing should name a real kid Temporary, cause think about it, ty Temporary, is that onlyh a temp ty or ???? well as you see i'm in a good mood and like to joke around, just having fun with your name, I do like your name Temporary, geez even writing that gives me thoughts about the meaning of it. lol,
well I hope you have a good laugh, you do great work love it, only if i wasn't lazy I create recolor's.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:59 PM
Geez and I had to be Number 13th Poster, thank goodness i'm not supersicious or how ever you spell it.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:59 PM
I have installed these and the colors are exceptionally good looking in the game
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 12:17 AM
Looking good as usual Temp :clap: :agree: :clap:. Would you happen to have a template for these?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 3:27 AM
Wonderful! Amazing! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 7:06 AM
Wow! Great color combinations. Thank you very much! :clap:
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 7:48 AM
OH! So pretty! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 7:51 AM
Very cool temp, this objects recolour section is getting hotter by the minute.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 3:24 PM
Bravo!! I was looking forward to this! :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 5:31 PM
From an occasional :lurk:er (I do post sometimes!) I have a ton of your things and love every one of them! Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim2Kid405
I love your name cause nothing fits it, the grammer don't fit it, the english vocabulary we know is going to change, I for one thing should name a real kid Temporary, cause think about it, ty Temporary, is that onlyh a temp ty or ???? well as you see i'm in a good mood and like to joke around, just having fun with your name, I do like your name Temporary, geez even writing that gives me thoughts about the meaning of it. lol,
well I hope you have a good laugh, you do great work love it, only if i wasn't lazy I create recolor's.

Lol I never really thought about it before, but I guess I like my name too! :o)

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot 1927-1956 Christian martyr in Ecuador
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 9:28 AM
Great sofas
Gosh, impressive!
They look really amazing. I got as far as "open the LIFO package" in the tutorial, couldn't find it and gave up. So you can see that I appreciate all the work that goes into making these re-coloured objects. Any chance of a plain white cheap shower? Please?
Urshekke
(Blonde)
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 1:26 PM
Wow, that's enough recolors for me, just by this post.

Thank you very much
Great colour-use
Page 1 of 3