Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by madmardy
Your probably going to have to wait until the menu hack is updated

aww damn thanks anyway

It's hard to be yourself in a society that relies on clothes, hairstyles and looks to fit in.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 4:30 PM
the bad thing is now i cant seem to get onto the website, i keep getting 404 error. i think simlogical has deleted the sims 3 section
anyone know where i could download it if it gets updated?

Help much appreciated

It's hard to be yourself in a society that relies on clothes, hairstyles and looks to fit in.
Inventor
#28 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 6:05 PM
You can use the Gabriel mod to get the add/increment skills option when you shift-click on a sim, even for sims you don't play yourself. It's a new core mod and it's located here: http://sims3tinkers.com/smf/index.php?topic=410.0 you have to register on the forums first before you can see the post, I think.
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 12:26 AM
ok two questions here, one does this work for friendships? and two where do i get awesome mod?! am i being dumb and its right in front of my noe, or do i need to go on a certian site? can someone give me a link please?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheFilmCast
ok two questions here, one does this work for friendships? and two where do i get awesome mod?! am i being dumb and its right in front of my noe, or do i need to go on a certian site? can someone give me a link please?

With Klanky's mod you can improve/choose relationships for your sims e.g. set them as best friends etc I like Klankys mod because it means I don't have to go through the palava of updating and borking my sims game with a patch it also never expires like the awesome mod does. To get the awesome mod just go to more awesome than you I am not totally sure if it has a relationship enhancer but it probably does awesome mod has a lot of great tools!
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by madmardy
Your probably going to have to wait until the menu hack is updated
i disagree, i used rick's debug enabler for 1.2.7 and i have version 1.4 installed and my game works better than before in question
Test Subject
#32 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lostinshalott
With Klanky's mod you can improve/choose relationships for your sims e.g. set them as best friends etc I like Klankys mod because it means I don't have to go through the palava of updating and borking my sims game with a patch it also never expires like the awesome mod does. To get the awesome mod just go to more awesome than you I am not totally sure if it has a relationship enhancer but it probably does awesome mod has a lot of great tools!
:lovestruc THANK YOU life saver you are, sadly i already found it all about an hour after posting, but i haven't been able to fix my sims relationships, oh well, and also i cant find klanky's mod i believe it was deleted cuz i cant get any usable links to it, either that or my laptop hates me
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 3:09 PM
:lovestruc THANK YOU life saver you are, sadly i already found it all about an hour after posting, but i haven't been able to fix my sims relationships, oh well, and also i cant find klanky's mod i believe it was deleted cuz i cant get any usable links to it, either that or my laptop hates me

Hmm that is strange it does appear that most of the usual links have become dead :s I don't know what to suggest...
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lostinshalott
Hmm that is strange it does appear that most of the usual links have become dead :s I don't know what to suggest...

yeah *sigh sigh* now i have the debug enabler mod, which i can't seem to figure out -.-' i may have to uninstall the game and reinstall without it, hopefully i can eventually get klanky's mod and be able to use that for my sims to be friends
cuz frankly, sims reeeaaally need to be nicer to each other, it's just ridiculous how long it takes to build a simple friendship relationship
Inventor
#35 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 9:52 PM
awesome mod lets you up the friendship.
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 10:32 PM
yeah *sigh sigh* now i have the debug enabler mod, which i can't seem to figure out -.-' i may have to uninstall the game and reinstall without it,

no you won't i can tell you how to find the mod and delete it for good.
Go to the start menu on your comp, click "my computer " go to "name of computer here" (C go to "program files" then find "electronic arts" then "sims 3" "mods" "packages" then locate the package file for the mod and delete it.
Inventor
#37 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 11:56 PM
yeah *sigh sigh* now i have the debug enabler mod, which i can't seem to figure out -.-' i may have to uninstall the game and reinstall without it, hopefully i can eventually get klanky's mod and be able to use that for my sims to be friends
cuz frankly, sims reeeaaally need to be nicer to each other, it's just ridiculous how long it takes to build a simple friendship relationship

You don't need a mod in order to use the testingcheatsenabled true option. You just do the ctrl-shift-c keys command and then type that in and then you are able to raise the bars for relationships in the relationships menu. I do it all the time, even when I wasn't running with any mods. It works the same way as using it for raising motives/needs.
Test Subject
#38 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluegenjutsu
You don't need a mod in order to use the testingcheatsenabled true option. You just do the ctrl-shift-c keys command and then type that in and then you are able to raise the bars for relationships in the relationships menu. I do it all the time, even when I wasn't running with any mods. It works the same way as using it for raising motives/needs.

see now, thats my problem, i did ctrl-shift-c keys, then typed in testing cheats enabled true, but it won't let me fix relationships for them the only options i get are npc option's and careers and such... i tried clicking on my other sim (a.k.a shit+click) and i only get an age transition option... thus why i've hated this game since i got it -.-'
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 3:19 AM
see now, thats my problem, i did ctrl-shift-c keys, then typed in testing cheats enabled true, but it won't let me fix relationships for them the only options i get are npc option's and careers and such... i tried clicking on my other sim (a.k.a shit+click) and i only get an age transition option... thus why i've hated this game since i got it -.-'

You don't click to raise relationships with the testing cheats. If you turn them on and switch over to the relationships tab, you can drag the relationship bars up and down like the motive bars.
Inventor
#40 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Raikana
You don't click to raise relationships with the testing cheats. If you turn them on and switch over to the relationships tab, you can drag the relationship bars up and down like the motive bars.

Yep. And it's testingcheatsenabled true, not testing cheats enabled true. Make sure you are typing it correctly, TheFilmCast.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:11 PM
Can someone show where to go for Klanly's(is that spelled right) Cheat Hack? I appreciate it

EDIT: page doesn't work?

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
#42 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 1:06 AM
Default teleporter..
Quote: Originally posted by FalseZen
You install Debug Console Command Enabler or Klanly Cheat Menu Hack instead.

Personally I prefer Klanly's. I have a ton of mods and its never conflicted with anything.

With Klanly's you can:

Shift+Click on the Ground and teleport anywhere with having to wait to get the lifetime happiness teleporter. Makes collecting sooo much easier.

Shift+Click on garden plants and keep pressing 'Next growth stage' till its harvestable.

Shift+Click on ANY sim (not just the ones your playing) and change their skills. Even the potty, homework, fussball, and airguitar. ALL skills. Helpful in giving to the cop a boost if your about to get robbed. lol

Make you sim fat, Edit sim in CAS, the options are endless really. I never play without it.

sorry if this reply ends up weird..I don't understand those big.. Myspace like boxes with all the dashes and slashes. But Anyway, You're able to teleport using the "testingcheatsenabled true" cheat, and then shift-clicking in a spot where your sim can walk to, then it should say "teleport me here" Just so you know. And it teleports you there.. so far everytime.. never had an issue..
Site Helper
#43 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelgoddess79
Can someone show where to go for Klanly's(is that spelled right) Cheat Hack? I appreciate it

EDIT: page doesn't work?

He had been hosted at the Sims 3 Tools site, which was part of Simlogical. When the Simlogical forums were taken down by a hacker that whole site went with it.

I have no idea if he found a new home or not. Delphy already was here; Wes, Echo, and Peter & Inge moved here, but I'm not sure what happened with any of the other associates.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 8:23 PM
Pardon for the bump but is there any similar hack for 1.79?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gurluas
Pardon for the bump but is there any similar hack for 1.79?

The method I posted in the first post of this thread, all those months ago, will still work with 1.7.9 if you have Awesomemod, and also should work with anything else that enables debug cheats if you don't want AM.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 11:01 PM
How do i enable debug cheats properly?
I did as i was told in the wiki however the ctrl-shift thing did not work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gurluas
How do i enable debug cheats properly?
I did as i was told in the wiki however the ctrl-shift thing did not work.

The easiest way to get all the debug cheats is to install Awesomemod, which can be configured to add "debug interactions" for you.

Or you could try the "Debug Enabler" from this site: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=105.0 which is updated and should take care of it. That site also has a "supercomputer" that'll do a lot of the debug commands, including changing skills.

Or, if the problem is that you just aren't seeing a skill list when using one of these methods, that means skills have been removed from your game from using a skill mod that isn't 1.79 compatible, in which case you'd need to remove that mod.

*Hides her face because she feels like such a geek knowing this stuff*
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 2:36 PM
can you guys post a link to show where i can download klanly's hack...

it would be very helpful to me thanks!
Inventor
#49 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FalseZen
You install Debug Console Command Enabler or Klanly Cheat Menu Hack instead.

Personally I prefer Klanly's. I have a ton of mods and its never conflicted with anything.

With Klanly's you can:

Shift+Click on the Ground and teleport anywhere with having to wait to get the lifetime happiness teleporter. Makes collecting sooo much easier.

You don't need a mod to do this. I don't currently have any mods or cc installed. If I enter the testingcheatsenabled true in the town screen, I can use that teleport cheat for collecting, and love doing so.
Test Subject
#50 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 6:01 AM
ok forget what i said earlier i jst found out where to download it

you can download it here

http://rapidshare.com/files/2847367...ith1.4_.package
Page 2 of 2