Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Seabreeze- A 4 Bedroom Family Home

by Coffeee Posted 3rd Jul 2009 at 2:56 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:54 AM
I like it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 10:09 AM
Looks pretty stuffy, doesn't it ?
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 10:50 AM
I just love the realistic scale of this house. The floorplan is makes sense for the size of the home (lots of big houses lose me when I notice that for some reason they only have 2 bedrooms.) I like that there's not a ton of wasted space either. Very nicely done!

Don't be fooled by the name, I'm a girl.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 11:40 AM
I like it. It looks good and not too fussy like some lots. A good template house if I want to build a suburban neighborhood with houses that all look the same but in different colors. Thank you!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:44 PM
Very well decorated house, I really like the look of it. Nice layout, perfect for larger familes. Great work!
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 4:49 PM
Very nice summery lot, thanks!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 7:23 PM
This is a very adorable home,I like the curb appeal.Thanks for sharing :DPretty colors too !

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 2:10 AM
great design but i cant say i like the interior
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:33 AM
You can spell "converted" just fine but not "babies" or "family"? XD Shouldn't that be taught / learned in grade school? In the words of Sherlock Holmes, "it's quite elementary, my good fellow!" ;P Nah, I'm just messing with ya. I know you probably just made typos and didn't REALLY think "babbys" and "fambly" was the correct spelling of the two.

In all seriousness, it's a lovely home you've managed to build in-game. Be proud of that! ^_^