Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Starter* 5 Stone and Stucco Blvd - 1BR, 1BATH

by TVRdesigns Posted 4th Jul 2009 at 10:07 PM - Updated 6th Jul 2009 at 6:17 AM by tomvanroosmalen

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:03 AM
Hey, you should do a non-starter version!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:04 AM
I really like this house, it's very neat. The openness is very beautiful, and I agree with BlazingToxin, you really should make a non-starter version. It would be awesome to see this house in a largerversion.

Although I'd never live in that house or anything similar in real life (I'm extremely paranoid of windows at night and there's a ton of them in that house), it's great for my non-windowPhobic simmies!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:22 AM
lol, you sound like my brother sims2freak. He is paranoid of everything though. I know i said that i would do it if i got 5 comments but 2 comments has pushed me to want to do it already so both of you should be proud of yourselves.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:14 PM
Looks like a house I built yesterday, except mine was far worse. Great one!

From Billy :)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:46 PM Last edited by jarod95 : 5th Jul 2009 at 3:48 PM. Reason: ~
i like the pattern and the wall paint!!
i am downloading right now!!

the big window in bedroom make the room no privite lol
i can't woohoo without somethin covering my sims~:p

Quote:
Call me Jarod , Jad , Jar , Jaro , Rod....
If you r a GUY , why don't you come and join us , the group "JUST FOR GUYS" :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:51 PM
It is so simple and BEAUTIFUL! I love it so much! Thanks for sharing! ♥
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 5:39 PM
please do a non starter version i think it would look wonderful.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:07 AM
well, i did it, the non-starter version is up so you should all download it, it looks wonderful.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread