Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Vintage Tees: '70s Style!

by daluved1 Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 7:41 AM - Updated 25th Jul 2009 at 4:24 AM by daluved1 : The adult/YA/elder shirts are here!

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:19 AM
/!\ WARNING!!! Your "LedZepplin1" is a Pink Floyd! you have to change group name!! /!\

by the way it's a good job
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:21 AM
really.... I knew I screwed up somewhere. You can tell I'm not as big of a 70s fan

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:51 AM
I haven't played these yet but they look really great. I might not use all of them but I really appreciate your contribution. This is something I will definitely use. I often have "commmunities" within my sim world. I have my hippies, my goths, and so on. These are perfect. Thank you so much. If I could make one request but of course you do not have to do it. I backup all of my downloads and put the picture of the download with the object. This was hard to do with this one because some of the shirts were in one picture but in a different download. It is not a big deal and I am not complaining at all!!! It is just something that would help me. In all honesty I am disabled and little things like this really help me but I know I live in the real world and adapt.

Anyhow... THANK YOU!! These are really soooo well done! Maybe some 80's are in order! WOOt Woot! LOL!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:31 AM Last edited by Delphy : 9th Jul 2009 at 10:04 AM.
THX This is great

http://domi22domi.mybrute.com

Let's have some fun,
This beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:59 AM
Very nice work, Daluved1. Going straight to my downloads folder.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 10:10 AM
Cinnaroo...I'm confused...do you want the screenshots or something? I'd be glad to help (I'm an insomniac so I never sleep) just let let me know what you need done

Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 10:41 AM
This looks great! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 2:26 PM
Thank you very much and great job

Pierre
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 3:50 PM
Thank you! More of my favorite bands for my Sims to enjoy! :0
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 6:05 PM
Wows! That's a lot of t-shirts!
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 6:50 PM
These are great. If you could give me adult Pink Floyd and Led Zep for my sims of my bf I would worship you! (I spent ages making him Pink Floyd ones in Sims 2)
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 6:56 PM
The adult ones are in upload moderation right now

Mad Poster
#14 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 10:34 PM
Waiting on the adult ones. These are so cute! Steve Miller Band was the shizzle for me in the 70's, can't wait to see those tees on my self-sim. Thanks alot for your hard work.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 11:48 AM
you said to leave 80's tees ideas here--- I would love an old "Frankie Says Relax" tee.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 12:21 PM
Great work... too bad that the Pink Floyd Dark side of the moon logo Tee,... says Led Zeppelin.... not exactly comparable bands... guess you wont see that in game though...