Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jeans with Shoes

by Shiny Object Posted 31st Dec 2004 at 4:20 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2005 at 10:33 PM by Shiny Object : Spelling.

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 1:20 AM
ya know, im really glad someone was able to do that... great job, i love it! i was thinkin that just recently too, tried changing it, and just couldnt
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 3:48 PM
Glad you liked it.

Xbox LIVE Gamertag:Royal Squirrel
http://www.modthesims2.com/image.php?u=41216&dateline=1104040565
My Creations:
Jeans with Shoes (DOWN WITH SANDALS!)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 10:07 PM
Come on people, 72 DLs, 2 votes, and 1 person commented. It makes my first creation feel very lonely.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 3:56 AM
This looks great and was definately needed. It always bothered me when I was choosing jeans that the only options were sandals or boots. Maybe you could make a collection with other colors and styles of jeans? Teen girls could use some jeans with shoes as well and also those other type of pants only come with sandals for them. Just some suggestions in case you get bored. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 4:25 AM
Maybe on a weekend when I install Adobe Photoshop Elements on my new computer, I did that in MS Paint o_0.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 12:24 PM Last edited by Ravynlee : 4th Jan 2005 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Throwing around suggestions
I agree, Teens need this option as well! Aargh! No teen I know wears those hideous sandals with jeans let alone boots! Christ! Anyway, thanks for this. Maybe, since we're throwing around suggestions, you could possibly recolour those teen cargos into jeans and make shoes with them? I wear stuff like that in real life and seeing as though I'm a Sim in Strangetown (and let's face it, who isn't?) I think my Sim-self would very much appreciate that.
This was sorely needed.
And see, I even voted for you, okay? :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jan 2005 at 12:30 AM
:banned: NO Sandlals!!

I dont like the sandals either.. thanks for the shoes with the jeans...
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 8:57 PM
Thank you . I hate those sandals, as well.
#10 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:27 PM
Thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 6:38 AM
Thank you. The lack of tennies bothered me.