Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Lifetime Happiness for Each Wish Completed

by SolaceInSound Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 10:28 PM

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 11:05 PM
this is so awesome, but my freaking sims just completed their lifetime wish yesterday! grrrr. but im still downloading!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 11:10 PM
but stopping time is fun!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 11:19 PM
With all the new tools coming out - I so wish I could think of a good mod to make. Why didn't I think of this?? I like this idea cuz it takes a little while to get the Happiness points for what I want. Thanks for sharing.

Gawd, I'm loving S3!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedBlaze13
but stopping time is fun!

but water damage and exploding TVs aren't!
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:52 AM
Is there a way to change the life time wishes more than once?
Alchemist
#7 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 3:23 AM
Wooow. Nice.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:23 AM
I there any mod to change the amount of lifetime happines you sim will gain when he's very happy? that value that keep increasing by 1 point every 5 seconds of the game...?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:51 PM
great job! thanx for this!

-Isis-
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:15 PM
.....HUG!!!!! I love this thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you . GLEEEEE! HUG! Fav. MORE GLEEE! WOOOOOO! *Does happy dance* YOU ROCK!

Yes I just ate a wad of sugar, what of it.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:07 PM
For those of us who do not have all the time in the world to play, this is just perfect!! Thank you so much for sharing this!!!!

Bjazz
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:31 PM
You said, "Only download ONE of these files." But there's only one file!! Do I download that or do I have to dissect it or something?
A PM is much preferred.

ENTJ
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavaster
You said, "Only download ONE of these files." But there's only one file!! Do I download that or do I have to dissect it or something?
A PM is much preferred.

Dude, download the file, and just put ONE of the files in your game.

It's not rocket science.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:18 AM
I think this is the mod i have been wanting the most since the game came out! I love you! <3
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 1:49 AM
thanks , this is an awesome time saver.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by djeldred
Dude, download the file, and just put ONE of the files in your game.

It's not rocket science.

In all honesty, the player probably didn't realise all the files were compressed together and that you'd have to unrar/unzip the file and pick one of the .package files inside.

EDIT: I just noticed that below the download button, it even says that each file is included in the folder.

So... to answer the original question from Lavaster, you download the file, unrar/unzip it, and inside will be a handful of .package files. Depending on what speed you want the points to increase by, you pick that file and install it into your Mod folder like normal.

The chairs, the tables, all confused
We hear the words and must speak them
We take them, and arrange them
But still... they will not be quiet...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 4:58 PM
That one is THE BEST!!! Thank you so much!!!

More stuff on our site Sea Sims and Sun
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:36 PM
Awesome. Love it. Now I can get more rewards faster! By the way, the house background looks nice xD

graphic designer. how in the world do i still have this account after so many years?
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:57 AM
Oooooh I want it...but my SO plays on this computer, and he doesn't like "cheat" mods...

whisper: do you think he'll notice?

Downloading immediately.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 5:11 PM
I dl'd this awesome mod and selected the 10x option. In game, my sim had a want that's usually 500 points (learn logic or some such) and it showed that it would give him 5,000 points, but the points were never added to his lifetime happiness points...anyone else have this problem? Maybe I need to reload the game seveal times for it to take effect? Please advise!! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kjsdx3
Awesome. Love it. Now I can get more rewards faster! By the way, the house background looks nice xD

thanks, im thinking of uploading it
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:39 AM
This is fantastic, thanks so much c:
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 8:04 PM
Can this mod be used alongside indiemod?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 5:25 AM
This is awsome!Thanks for uploading.
Instructor
#25 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 5:28 AM
I have been using this Mod now for a few weeks (x 5), and I have to say it's one of my favourites!
Thanks so much.......it makes Sim life so much easier when they dont have to stop every 5 minutes to eat or use the bathroom LOL
Great work
Page 1 of 3