Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Authentic Brick

by guatla Posted 8th Jul 2009 at 11:11 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2009 at 12:06 PM by guatla

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 11:30 PM
Thank you! I was so tired of seeing the uniformed brickwork when I was building houses for my poorer sims.
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 11:31 PM
I love these! I'm gonna use them often in my game.
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 12:00 AM
Thanks! These turned out great. A really nice set of options.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 12:25 AM
Thank you, this is pretty realistic
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 12:34 AM
Thank you! I use brick walls often when I build and love these =)
Eminence Grise
#7 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 12:49 AM
Gorgeous, as usual
Inventor
#8 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 1:06 AM
I love these! They look so much more realistic! Thanks!

I will look when I get them in my game but, do any of these by chance look like any of the brick fences?
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 1:50 AM
Thank you, the original game brick walls are just too artificial, now yours my friend looks more realistic, keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 2:46 AM
Your patterns are great, thanks so much, I am so glad you are creating for 3 now
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 3:11 AM Last edited by chelsayy : 9th Jul 2009 at 4:21 AM.
i downloaded these and they dont show up
no matter how hard i try i cant find them! what am i doing wrong
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 3:26 AM
Urban and trashed themes are my favorite, so these are awesome! Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 3:30 AM
These are fantastic! Nice job!

Sim and let Sim...
Alchemist
#14 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 4:24 AM
FINALLY. Thanks. I tried to do my own brick patters but...well, epic fail. These are wonderful. *bow*
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 10:02 AM
I love these and they give lots so much more character, thank you.
Scholar
#16 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 10:15 AM
I was wondering about bricks in N°3. I reassure myself now; there will be quality stuff for them.
Just hoping that you will not abandon n°2....

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 5:15 PM
wow! these walls look just great! thanks!
Scholar
#18 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:51 AM
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! Finally great looking brick. Gonna redo half of the town again.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:11 PM
I don't seem to be able to get these to work. I've copied the packages to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages but they're not showing up under masonry. As a matter of fact, there is nothing showing for any custom content. I know that Sims3 is working by reading other packages (No Intro, Investments, No Mosaic, etc). I also tried putting this under Patterns, but still no go? Are all of these supposed to be copied, or just one?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pontiac76
I don't seem to be able to get these to work. I've copied the packages to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages but they're not showing up under masonry. As a matter of fact, there is nothing showing for any custom content. I know that Sims3 is working by reading other packages (No Intro, Investments, No Mosaic, etc). I also tried putting this under Patterns, but still no go? Are all of these supposed to be copied, or just one?

The Patterns don't show with the flower (custom content)... But in my game, yes, they show under masonry...
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by guatla
The Patterns don't show with the flower (custom content)... But in my game, yes, they show under masonry...
<snip image>

Ahhh.. Ok, I'll have to check under there. I was going into the build mode, not the create a style. I'll check that out when I get home.
Alchemist
#22 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:54 PM
This should be featured! My most satisfying build-mode related download to date.
Instructor
#23 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:30 AM
These should help out with my King of the Hill inspired house I am working on. Friggin default bricks look so...ugh for the garage. >>
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 5:23 PM
and once again you've created something that's a joy for the simworld
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 6:31 AM
Amazing work! Thank you so much, and congratulations! :3
Page 1 of 2