Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Redneck Mansion- Includes New Meshes!

by Phaenoh Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 11:55 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2014 at 5:20 PM by Phaenoh

208 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 171 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:01 AM
This looks fantastic! Really terrific job! :D

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:01 AM
Phae - The sheer amount of effort and dedication that has gone into the lot amounts to more than I can possibly even muster up. I am breath taken by this lot. It is a spot on replication of the actual set itself, and is beautiful. The meshes, although stubborn, are so cute and add the icing on the cake. Just, wow! overall, it is tremendous, a wonderful addition to my favorites and in addition, my neighborhood. Plus being added in as an additional credit was really sweet, so thanks for that too!

~Q

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:24 AM
I feel that the word "brilliant" is used a little too liberally, but your creation is clearly worthy of that adjective.
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:58 AM
Phaenoh, you're totally insane! And you can take that as a compliment, because that's what it is Fantastic work. I'm totally in awe of you!
Helptato
#6 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 1:03 AM
Amazing!
AND IT HAS THE WINDMILL!

Awesome!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 1:39 AM
OH! This is so neat. I really like it and thank you so much for taking all of that time and making it. I live in a mobile home and I am not offended at all.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Instructor
#8 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 2:46 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!!! this is so cool.... it looks exactly like the pic you provided.... you did absolutly amazing.......

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#9 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 2:51 AM
Only some of us can grasp the tremendous amount of work and effort(and head bashing) you put into this project. The attention to detail alone makes this a work of art. Your new name is Phaenomenon!

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Site Helper
#10 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 2:56 AM
Sheer Brilliance

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#11 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 2:59 AM
Not actually evil.
#12 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 3:00 AM
Looks quite faithful to the original. Nicely done! The little windmills will find use in many other lots, I'm sure.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:14 AM
i cant believe how amazingly perfect you did on this lot. it took my breath away.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:17 AM
Fantastic work on this, Phae! It's amazing how close this looks to the real thing- your hard work and dedication to the project really shows! Thanks so much for sharing this, and I know I'll use all your great new meshes in other lots as well

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Instructor
#15 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:29 AM
Very Awesome,such a great idea!Thanks for sharing :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Zombie Socks
#16 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:32 AM
I'm trying to decide whether I'm impressed or amazed. I think I'm both! Amazing, amazing job Phae!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Forum Resident
#17 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:05 AM
You did an excellent job on it! Wow!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:12 AM
Great job!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:20 AM
OMG, this is totally awesome! I love how unique lot looks and your new meshes are fantastic.
Thank you!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Instructor
#20 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:58 AM
Awesome, I love it!
Scholar
#21 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:44 AM
Amazing lot, thank you for your time and efforts, as well as sharing it with us
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:03 AM
Thanks for your comments everyone, love reading them!
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 10:34 AM
that's a quite unique lot and your building is so neat, amazing!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Scholar
#24 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 1:04 PM
OMG, this is the coolest build I've seen in a while...and it gave me a good chuckle!

Thanks bunches!
Scholar
#25 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 2:31 PM
YES!!! You finished it!

This is beyond amazing! I know you put a ton of hard work into this, and it clearly shows! Fantastic work Phae! There are no words for the amount of awesomeness in this!

Thank you! :D
Page 1 of 9