Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BEST Value Collection Part 3 - 4BR 2BA for under 41K!!!

by jcperk Posted 12th Jul 2009 at 8:13 PM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:35 PM
I probably would not use this home because the bottom floor layout just does not strike me as being all that practical. Guests in the living room have to travel through the dining area/entryway and the kitchen in order to reach a bathroom. It seems that the bathroom could be a little more accessible and the kitchen less so simply by switching their locations.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:55 AM
Default Interesting.
Quote: Originally posted by tjstreak
I probably would not use this home because the bottom floor layout just does not strike me as being all that practical. Guests in the living room have to travel through the dining area/entryway and the kitchen in order to reach a bathroom. It seems that the bathroom could be a little more accessible and the kitchen less so simply by switching their locations.

1. Although not stated in the text associated with this download, I based this home off of a real home plan from the early 20th century. That being said, the original home did not have a bathroom on the first floor; I had to alter the plan in order to accommodate the addition.

2. In actual homes, like in the real world, bathrooms are often times next to kitchens because it makes the plumbing of the home less expensive.

3. As far as practicality is concerned, everyone plays the Sims differently. I usually have my Sims use the bathroom after they eat. Walking from the dining room into the kitchen and then into the bathroom doesn't take forever.
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 9:42 AM
Thank you, once again, looking forward to seeing your next creation!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 9:58 AM
Thanks a lot , really nice house sucky green color hehe