Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flow Beach

by karlik-nos Posted 12th Jul 2009 at 10:41 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:55 AM
I liked how this was set up, and so far pathing seems to work well with it except for the dinging table right by the windows, I've had the occasional Sim complain about pathing to sit there, but this was easily fixed by dragging the table out by one square.

I'd also recommend adding screenshots of the pool area, as you don't really show it off that well in your preview images.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 4:27 AM
This looks like a really nice house. I really like the simplicity of it yet how stylish it looks. Nicely done
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pipmon
I liked how this was set up, and so far pathing seems to work well with it except for the dinging table right by the windows, I've had the occasional Sim complain about pathing to sit there, but this was easily fixed by dragging the table out by one square.

Thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated! I never had a path problem with the dining table while playtesting the lot, but routing is 1) bewilderingly inconsistent and 2) less of a pain in my modded environment than in the vanilla game. Prohibitively depressing as the thought may be, I will consider removing Awesomemod while playtesting from now on. Ouch, very.
Theorist
#5 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 10:05 AM
Very nice thank!you
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 5:19 PM
Great house! Thanks!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 4:07 AM
Thank You for your time in building this house, it looks great ^_^

(¯*♥..♥*¯)Have you thanked a Mod today?
NO MORE PAYSITES FOR EA/SIMS STUFF, SIGN HERE IF YOU AGREE:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/...tion/index.html
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 6:33 AM
this is such a cool house - can I ask what lot you have it set on?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brownstudies
this is such a cool house - can I ask what lot you have it set on?

Thanks for your kind words! The address is 433 Sunnyside Boulevard, Sunset Valley.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 9:03 PM
Firstly thanks a lot for the great ispiration!

I have a specific question regarding picture 2: I am highly insteresting on the RED HOUSE - the idea and the concept seems original. Is this one somewhere linked?