Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
#51 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 10:00 PM
This sounds like fun maybe might get me back into simming!

Liked Styles: LOTS! (country mansions, and starters [no cc]), bodyshop items (new meshes and Maxis recolors)
Disliked styles: Careers, horror, over the top wacky
Owned/Used EPs: Base (duh), NL, Celebrations,Freetime, Apartment Life, University, (I have all of them except holiday, but I don't use them all I'm willing to reinstall if necessary)
Favorite colors: Green, Shiny Silver, Orange, Indigo backup Ninja: yes
Advertisement
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#52 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 10:14 PM
Sorry Anubis. Rules stay the way they are. But until you read all the rules, I'm afraid I can't put you on the member list.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Inventor
#53 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 11:02 PM
Please, dont misunderstand me, I don't want you change the rules. Just to make a little summary. But nevermind.

I read all the rules, so you can put me on the list
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#54 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 11:07 PM
I would, but then nobody would read all the rules. Okay, I will add you...later. I feel like pizza now.

Lew! Catch! *throws link*
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...lp:Game_Problem

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#55 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:11 AM
Raps and I will be assigning who gets who as a secret ninja, so it may be someone you don't know or may be someone you know well. Either way, it's a good way to make friends. And it is all set up so no one knows who is getting or giving gifts to whom.

Wait... Then who's picking who for me and Raps' assignments? Crap. Umm... Raaaaaaaps! *wanders off to go find him*

Scholar
#56 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:11 AM
Liked Styles: goth, punk, neon, grunge, sci fi, emo, furry, spunky crazy, unique... bleh what ever you know.
Disliked styles: Preppy jock llama
Owned/Used EPs: UN, NL, AL, FT, Seasons, Pets
Favorite colors: purple and black :D backup Ninja: Can I be a back up back up ninja?

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Mad Poster
#57 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:22 AM
I'm not joining in WWW. I'll handle your assignment. SOMEONE in here has to be on the outside. I'll do it, seeing as you really want to create. Besides, I have another plan for myself...

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Mad Poster
#58 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:35 AM
Yep.

<><>

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Typical
#59 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
I would, but then nobody would read all the rules. Okay, I will add you...later. I feel like pizza now.

Lew! Catch! *throws link*
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...lp:Game_Problem

Sorry, but... none of those are the problems I'm having!!! Nothing happens when I double click!!!
Anime Addict
#60 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 5:33 PM
Are you using the AGS?

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Banned
#61 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 6:51 PM
I need to get to work on my project for dis. I already know what I want to make.
Typical
#62 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corrie
Are you using the AGS?

Nope, I have vowed to never go near that... thing!!!
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#63 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 7:29 PM
Jo, keep in mind that your Secret Ninja assignment will be affecting what you make. When we pm you with your SN, you'll get their form of liked and disliked styles, which should affect what you make.

Oooo... Raps is on the outside? Excellent. Now off to bribe the judges!

Lew: "Clicking the icon to load the game does nothing - nothing ever happens." That is your problem, yes?

Typical
#64 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 7:57 PM
Lew: "Clicking the icon to load the game does nothing - nothing ever happens." That is your problem, yes?

Yes, yes it is.
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#65 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:26 PM
Use the link. It fixes that problem. Just go down to the bottom where there's an arrow and click next step. It's a tutorial for fixing your game.

Theorist
#66 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:03 AM
WWW, when are you going to add me into the list thingy?
Typical
#67 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:15 AM
Use the link. It fixes that problem. Just go down to the bottom where there's an arrow and click next step. It's a tutorial for fixing your game.

*Pulls collar* I didn't see that one lol
Mad Poster
#68 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:16 AM
Woops. ::

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Typical
#69 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:18 AM
Mad Poster
#70 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 10:14 AM
Okay, now explain -exactly- what's happening. Not a short story.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
Typical
#71 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 11:03 AM
I double click the icon (as you do) I wait... nothing happens. I open the windows task manager and it doesn't say anything is happening.
Mad Poster
#72 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 11:13 AM
I think I had a similar problem before. I just mucked around in properties (translation correct?) and boom-bamm. It worked. Have you, by chance, mucked around in Compatibilities? (Sorry if the translations are incorrect.)

Typical
#73 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 11:21 AM
Yeah, I just did... couldn't find anything problematic though... I suppose the only solution I can think of is... (damn it) uninstalling and then re-installing ts2...
Theorist
#74 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 11:23 AM
Yep, it's properties. Have you tried lauching it up directly from the file?
If that doesn't work, play around in properties like Liz said
Mad Poster
#75 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 11:25 AM
More specifically, the Compatibility Options. What OS are you running?

Page 3 of 13