Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Destiny - A Modern Home by Rosalie Q

by Rosalie_Q Posted 16th Jul 2009 at 2:08 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:14 AM
Thank you for this fantastic download

Houses R' like music to my ears :D
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 4:27 AM
Very nicely done, I like the split level feature, thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 4:44 AM
As always I absolutely loveee this lot.. I can't decide which house for my sims to live in out of yours! I'd love to see a three bedroom home ^^ modern, rich color decor~ love it, keep it up.. adoring your stuff :D!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 7:04 AM
Thank you for the feedback!
I will make sure my next lot has 3 bedrooms. Though as for the rich colours, I find decorating the interior the hardest part of the whole game! (lol...) I always change my mind so many times as to what I want...hopefully with more practice I'll get better at it!
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:53 AM
Wow this is really beautiful! thank you

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:17 AM
This house is really well built, thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:34 AM
In the living room, how did you manage to remove the floor tile off the foundations and the walls attach to the wall on top of the foundations?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hay_man77
In the living room, how did you manage to remove the floor tile off the foundations and the walls attach to the wall on top of the foundations?

It is a split level feature, and you can find the tutorial for it by "QBUILDERZ" in the sims 3 building tutorials.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 5:58 PM
this is a nice house. I like the sunk-in livingroom. great job
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 10:17 PM
This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for your hard work and for sharing!