Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Tudor House

by ung999 Posted 16th Jul 2009 at 5:39 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 6:01 PM
Very nice ! I love Tudors.

Where'd you get the wood and stucco wallpaper for the top half of the exterior? I've been fiending for one of these (and the same style in wood and stone) since I got TS3, can't believe they didn't include these by default.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 6:36 PM
Thank you, it looks absolutley incredible!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:27 PM
I dig this.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 12:09 AM
very nice house!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sid Nitzerglobin
Very nice ! I love Tudors.

Where'd you get the wood and stucco wallpaper for the top half of the exterior? I've been fiending for one of these (and the same style in wood and stone) since I got TS3, can't believe they didn't include these by default.

Those wallpaper comes with the game, you can use the eyedropper tool to click on it and it will direct you to where the original wall pattern. I think it was in the paneling. You can clone it in any style you like with the 'create a style' tool. Hope this can help.

Thank you all!
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:35 AM
I really like your house, I was just looking at it and my mom was sitting next to me and she's like "oh thats such a nice house" I'm like "It's for the sims 3" She goes "it's so beautiful that'd be the perfect house for me, I wanna live there". So yeah you did a really nice job and my mom really likes it too :]
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:36 AM
Very nice design and beautiful decor! =) Love it!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:50 AM
Lovely! Nicely furnished too! :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#10 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 7:37 PM
Very nice indeed - just to let you know, this house has been copied by someone else and plagiarised on the sims3 site.

Link : http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=636089

I have reported it on the sims3, linking back to this thread as proof of someone copying your work.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Alchemist
#11 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 7:54 PM
Another fabulous creation! I enjoyed the virtual tour!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ung999
Those wallpaper comes with the game, you can use the eyedropper tool to click on it and it will direct you to where the original wall pattern. I think it was in the paneling. You can clone it in any style you like with the 'create a style' tool. Hope this can help.

Thank you all!

I've CASt'd the rectangular wood trim wallpaper with stucco/brick/masonry on a number of of houses in TS3, but just hadn't been able to find the panels with the diagonals somehow. I looked all over for this wallpaper in the retail game on the first couple houses I built and finally gave up thinking EA was holding back so they could sell it to us in the store for $5 or something.

I'll definitely be eye dropping the diagonals tonight, Thanks again :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
Very nice indeed - just to let you know, this house has been copied by someone else and plagiarised on the sims3 site.

Link : http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=636089

I have reported it on the sims3, linking back to this thread as proof of someone copying your work.

Thanks a lot leesester! I was told this morning and was shocked to know about that. It is completely irresponsible and utterly revolting to steal other people's creations. Frankly I'm really baffled. I've reported it and hope it'll be removed.
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 2:49 AM
I reported it as well. I'm going through all the stuff this thief has uploaded there and making sure it's not from here. (Surprise surprise not a bit of it looks like it's actually his. So far all I've found is stolen)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PlaidedPus
I reported it as well. I'm going through all the stuff this thief has uploaded there and making sure it's not from here. (Surprise surprise not a bit of it looks like it's actually his. So far all I've found is stolen)

Thank you! It seems most of his houses are from MTS!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:28 PM
This house is really beautiful, great work! Reminds me of a chalet you would see in the mountains! I have seen lots of work from other websites and creators including this site on the exchange stolen by other people. I have to say it must be a compilmet for some one to steal your work and claim it as their own b/c it is so great but I would be mad for the most part b/c ppldo not have any decency these days! Well, Thanks for a great lot and I can't wait to explore it with my simself! =) Great job~
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 9:04 PM
Sorry to hear about what happened with someone stealing your work. I have to say this is a beautiful and unique house. I peeked at it yesterday, but really looked at it today. I fell in love with it. I can't wait to put my simself in it. Thank you so much for sharing your work. You did an awesome job. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 12:17 AM
Thanks both of you!
Wiki Wizard
#19 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 1:23 PM
My favourite house of yours EVER! It is obscenely real it is untrue, i want to live here, this is just superb! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Theorist
#20 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 11:36 AM
Your work has been appropriated under learn2sims at the Exchange"
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=636089
Mad Poster
#21 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 10:36 AM
Absolutely awesome ! I love the shape of this house ! Thanks for sharing