Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eiichi and Shun - Childhood friends

by oh__pls Posted 19th Jul 2009 at 5:14 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:57 AM
Yeah japanese males !! ^_^ Thank you very much ! I'll download them, we'll see if they will go out with my sims I created lol
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 2:23 PM
Omfg Hottie

He who laughs last, does not get it
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:51 PM
Shun looks alot like Adrian Brody. Thank you for the sims.

"I didn't lose my mind, it ran away and refuses to come home"
I am like an oreo cookie, sweet at first but I cause cavities.
I R A pirate. Arr!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 5:39 PM
Awesome sims, thanks. Kinda reminds me of me and my best friend, in the sense that we're hugley different.
Instructor
#6 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:08 PM
Shun is soo cute! ^_^ thanks. :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:39 AM
These are too cute, I'm going to move them in together because I love how they are best friends and everything.

Love them! Make more sims! :D

"Ociffer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 3:36 AM
Thank you.

I actually got the idea to create Shun from seeing Toma Ikuta.
His looks are very roughly based off of him.
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 3:25 AM
Wow these guys are beautiful :o
But they will not show up in my game! I have tried re-installing removing the files, re-downloading them, and restarting my game with NO LUCK. D: do you have any idea why this is happening? I havnt had a problem with dowloading anything else.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 5:17 AM
To be honest I have no idea. Did you put them in the correct folder?
They show up fine on my computer and I tested them on my fiancés computer and they show up as well.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oh__pls
To be honest I have no idea. Did you put them in the correct folder?
They show up fine on my computer and I tested them on my fiancés computer and they show up as well.

Im useing the installer monkey. so i would presume its in the right folder, how can i double check?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oxfrenchiexo
Im useing the installer monkey. so i would presume its in the right folder, how can i double check?

You will need to manually install them to your SavedSims folder. I believe the Installer Monkey actually puts .sim files in the wrong location or at least it does on the version I am currently using. Open the folder "My Documents" and click on "Electronica Arts". Do you see the .sim files there? That's where it had put mine.

Try manually putting them in your SavedSims folder by using the intructions I gave on my post. This should clear up the problem. If you have anything other than Windows XP I probably won't be much help for exact folder locations as I only have XP and I have never used a Mac.

Let me know if it works. :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:15 AM
so cute
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 11:06 AM
Tell you the truth, I created a brand spanking new neighboorhood, made it completely empty, and moved in townies I made by hand or downloaded. Shun was one of them. Shun got married to my founder for my legacy family, and omg he makes beautiful babies. Thank you so much! Here is a picture of shuns granddaughter (along with shun's son in the background, and his wife).

http://img196.imageshack.us/i/screenshot287.jpg/