Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Velvet Velour aka V.V. - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

by Slipslop Posted 20th Jul 2009 at 7:36 PM - Updated 19th Aug 2009 at 8:22 AM by Slipslop : Changed thumbnail, added picture with signaturequote to text

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 11:20 PM
Thank you for all your VTMB-Sims. They are awesome.
Cult Leader
#3 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 1:37 AM
She looks fantastic. Perfect likeness. Thanks for sharing her with us.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 4:35 PM
your sims are great
i love vtmb
i´m looking forward to see your sebastian lacroix, it´s my favorite char in vtbm
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 5:36 PM
Thanks, i'm glad that you like her More coming soon!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 3:21 AM
Thanks again you're great! I hadn't played vmbl for awhile, so I went on amazon and ebay to buy the game again ,games now considered a collectable! I remember seeing it in the bargain shelves at walmart...... any way will be playing VV soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 6:47 PM
XDDDDD Lololol
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:58 PM
WOOT nice work man! Now we just need to figure out how to give her huge jiggling hooters like she had in VTMB!

PS: Im not using Clean Installer til there is one totally dedicated to sims3 so I just drop them into mydocuments/ea/sims3/downloads folder and it seems to work fine.

RUN FOREST RUN!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 5:40 AM
Hi i downloaded her with install monkey, but i can't get the outfits you have in the pictures, I have a purple and red body suit instead of her outfit, please help thanks
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadWizardDM
WOOT nice work man! Now we just need to figure out how to give her huge jiggling hooters like she had in VTMB!

PS: Im not using Clean Installer til there is one totally dedicated to sims3 so I just drop them into mydocuments/ea/sims3/downloads folder and it seems to work fine.

Thanks everyone! Haha yeah, bigger boobs would be a welcome change indeed
"RoguePilot" created a bigger boob mesh recently, so i recommend to follow his projects, looks very promissing.

@iluvlc Check if everything is in the correct place, for me it worked perfectly with the monkey installer, just place packages in "Packages" folder and it works, maybe you missed something important.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 9:26 PM
I tried downloading again and place file into xxx folder will see what happens
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:02 AM
Awesome, she looks a lot like her!
Your Sims are great! I love Bloodlines, one of my favourite games.
Is there going to be a beckett? :D

In striving for mediocrity, you have achieved it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JenovasPuppet
Awesome, she looks a lot like her!
Your Sims are great! I love Bloodlines, one of my favourite games.
Is there going to be a beckett? :D

Thanks, when i figure out how to make orange eyeballs yes, because without them it's not Beckett
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 10:33 AM
Hi guys. I'm new here and i have problem...
I tryed everthing from FAQ and opinions fro the other sides but ANY modifications like sims, clothes etc. still doesn't work.. I used sims2package but it's only for the Sims 2... Latter i found TS3InstallHelper.. Right click on monkey iccon --> install to the sims 3 ... nothing happend in the game... At last i decided to copy all thing to dowloads.. Sill nothing.. What I have to do ?? plz someone..
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 11:50 AM
Love this sim, it is my favorite of the lot. Thanks for uploading her. Looking forward to more of your work.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 1:30 AM
cant get eh color on her outfit to be right apparently all it shows is awhite bodysuit