Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plumbob Beach Retreat

by Gillianivy Posted 20th Jul 2009 at 8:49 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2009 at 11:15 PM by Gillianivy : found other pattern owner, same link ;D

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:25 PM
Ooooh I love this house! It's simply perfect and green is my favorite color ;D
Thanks!
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 4:36 AM
Cool! Now I need to move Gillian and hubby to this house and start their new family.
I love green too. Thankies!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 5:11 AM
Thanks lots for the compliments ;D I'm sure Gillian will love the house, though it might be a little crowded if they expand their family. So he might win on the no kids thing. Maybe they can expand over the garage.

Boy was the waterfall a pain though. Real hard to get it to look "natural". My first attempt though.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 7:11 AM
Awesome! The waterfall alone is worth the price of admission. Though I love the color-scheme as well.

Thank you for making and sharing this! Can't wait to try it out.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 11:06 AM
Thanks Halsian. This is the first of my lots I felt were MTS worthy. Gonna try a waterfall again, it's kinda touchy. I flooded my lot a couple times XD
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 2:48 AM
Looks really nice, love what you did with the lights inside the house as well! Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 11:18 PM
Thanks Feeling Supersonic, I try to colorize all my lots to really bring out a better atmosphere. Going through color mixing each room to compliment color scheme, changing intensity on particular lights.... And you can only do it in live mode. I was so glad when I saw it transfers my changes to the uploads. I was really worried it wouldn't. Thanks for noticing.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 7:53 AM
Great house, very inspired!!
But while checking it, I was wondering, how did you placed the diagonally connected counters in the kitchen??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 7:44 PM
Two cheats "moveObjects on" and "disableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt true". Unfortunately, there's a little bit of clipping, which I tried to minimize with clutter.

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!