Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sunflower Summer House

by nivaso Posted 21st Jul 2009 at 1:21 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 1:42 AM
This is so beautiful and realistic. The colors are perfect. Thanks!
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:50 AM
Oh wow! It is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

I love it!

I might one day finish my Zanes Hollow project, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Until then, you can see what I'm up to on my Simblr!
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:58 AM
I love, love, love it!
I have no idea who im going to put in it, but im going to make a GREAT family for this place
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 3:23 AM
A beautiful house. Perfect design. Perfect colours. Real artistry.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 4:46 AM
I is looooovely! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 6:16 AM
What a charmer! The colors you used on the exterior are just a breath of fresh air. I would be moving in in a second, if such were possible.

The whole thing has a great 'lived-in' feel, all cozy and warm. I half expect to see an elderly couple welcoming us into the living room, to make ourselves at home.

Thank you for sharing this house! It's just all around lovely. And reasonably priced as well. Just about perfect, I'd say!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 11:40 AM
I have to agree with the above. Can almost smell the apple pie ;D
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:16 PM
I love it... Thank you a lot!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 9:00 PM
Thank you all for your nice comments and taking the time writing me something back, I really appreciate it. - Makes me want to build much more
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 2:38 AM
I absolutely love this lot, it's so adorable! I always want to create a four-person home, two parents, two kids, but I can never seem to stop myself from going overboard with the babies. This house just seems to put it's foot down for me, in a very cute warm cozy delicious maternal quaint cherubic way. Thank you so much c:
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 9:32 PM
I love some of the details you did with this house. The colors of the outside and the way the kitchen and bathroom look so European. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:12 PM
Really stunning house! I love love love the colours!
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:37 PM
I am in LOVE with your color schemes! I usually like bigger houses for my bigger families, but I loved the colors to much,I had to download it!!!