Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jude Vigoda - my model sim

by amvalvo Posted 24th Jul 2009 at 2:13 AM - Updated 24th Jul 2009 at 5:12 AM by amvalvo

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:05 AM
thanks!
<3
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:07 AM
He IS a cutie! <3 Thanks for uploading!
Alchemist
#4 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:42 AM
Yay! thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 4:15 AM
lol, "gays and blacks"
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 4:35 AM
I love Jude! Thanks for sharing, he'll be great in my game.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by niteshade13
lol, "gays and blacks"

AHAHA I was just about to say that. I was like..."what the hell?", but I realized it was a typo. Please to be fixing it, Jude is adorable!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 5:12 AM Last edited by amvalvo : 24th Jul 2009 at 5:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by niteshade13
lol, "gays and blacks"

oh wow haha I didnt even notice that, thanks for pointing it out :P
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:49 PM
Hey...How do i install it??
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 6:33 PM
Don't ask stupid questions here. Go to:

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...g_Package_Files
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:05 PM
he is a cutie lol love the piercings!~
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:38 AM
Thanks for uploading him so quickly! I've wanted him since you posted those amazing piercings!
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:42 PM
maybe its another mod i have or maybe its intentional but when he showers his face make up turns to clown make up. I noticed it first when i clicked on the fridge to have him eat some left overs that his portrait suddenly had the clown make up but on further inspection of him in the shower *cough* totally innocent i swear *cough* he actually had it on! it changes back to normal the second he's outside of the shower.. just wondering if its something with my game or if it was intentional.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 4:29 PM
Vellina - it's a known issue with the facial piercings, not much I can do about it at the moment. If it's a huge bother, then removing the piercing mask will stop it from happening. If you dont want to remove the piercings, then just have him put on clothes after exiting the shower it only happens when naked.
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:11 PM
After I posted this I thought " oh crap i bet its a bug". Heh does that mean when he woo hoo's he goes into clown mode? Thanks for the info I thought i was going nuts! I love the piercings and he's a super cute and fun sim to play! <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vellina
After I posted this I thought " oh crap i bet its a bug". Heh does that mean when he woo hoo's he goes into clown mode? Thanks for the info I thought i was going nuts! I love the piercings and he's a super cute and fun sim to play! <3

Nah, when your sims woohoos they change into sleepwear afterwards, which the piercings work fine with. It's only when the game considers him naked, such as showers. Thanks :]
Instructor
#17 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 10:50 PM
He's too cute! Thanks ^_^
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedLipGlossLies
Don't ask stupid questions here. Go to:

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...g_Package_Files

There are no stupid questions only stupid answers, and your answer is stupid since the file isn't even a .package file it's a .sim file. Read here to learn how to install it instead.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 7:36 PM
Wow I'm in love with him! Wonder what he'll do in my game. I'll date him lol :p

Now I don't have to download the piercings, which I was going to download anyways, do I?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 11:57 PM
He kind of causes my game to crash as soon as I open him up in CAS.