Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Luxury for your spoiled sims

by disturbia1973 Posted 28th Jul 2009 at 3:29 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 4:33 PM
This is really nice. Thank you for your time and effort. Great Job
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hard2please1976
This is really nice. Thank you for your time and effort. Great Job

Your welcome, glad you left a comment
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:05 AM
Absolutely gorgeous!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:36 PM
Woah, really nice! My houses are really bad.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 2:40 AM
thanks for your comments all.. it makes me feel good to hear that you guys like my stuff hehe.. i will be making more
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 2:33 PM
I really like this house...it looks beautiul!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosalie_Q
I really like this house...it looks beautiul!

Thanks a bunch!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 8:34 AM
Wow, this house looks AMAZING!!! I was googling my name from MTS (trying to see if my stuff could be found via google images) when I saw this and thought "hmmm...that house looks familiar, but I know it's not mine..." It looked so similar to my own design tastes that I thought that someone had downloaded one of my houses, modified it and then re-uploaded it. But when I looked at it, I realized that it was completely different to any of my designs. (It probably only looked so similar because of the nuetral colors you used, I myself only use nuetral colors in houses - I watch way too much of the TLC channel ) I am flattered that I have inspired you, and I must say great job