Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Adult Suit Mannequin

by Menaceman44 Posted 30th Jul 2009 at 5:48 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 7:14 AM
yey, new mannequins, you bet were pleased thank you)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 7:31 AM
Thanks so much! This is so great for men´s fashion stores or whatever... I really love all your mannequins! (please do more )
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 8:39 AM
Yes!!
I am super pleased
thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 4:44 PM
It's CC like this that makes MTS2 so special! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 9:12 PM
Good work on the neck, it looks great!

I just had a funny idea. I don't suggest you actually do this, since few people would use it. But wouldn't it be hilarious to make a mannequin from the male maternity mesh? Just the thing for a store that caters to expectant fathers.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 5:55 AM
thankyou much appreciated
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 12:35 AM
Thankyou for making formal ones for the guys. Are you going to do costumes anytime? My Sims have a Halloween shop that would look super cool with a display costume.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 11:30 AM
Thanks everyone!

Um, I'd not thought of that, l_cox. I suppose I could try to make some from the OfB shop mascot clothing. Regular clothing mannequins are taking priority at the moment though.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 11:21 PM
and I'm going to stick a couple in a haunted house with some creepy lighting... the headless part will probably work well for that... lol ...thanks

old enough to know better, old enough not to care
I admit it, I am a simpiggie
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 6:19 PM
Mennacemann, thanks for considering that. I'll check in and out periodically and see if you have something. From the looks of it, it might be a very popular item. thanks again.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 2:13 PM
Yay, thanks Menaceman! Love your mannequins.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 3:03 AM
Thank You so much for your mannequins. I have been looking everywhere. Thanks, once again for all of your hard work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 7:56 PM
Any idea why, when I put these in my game, the textures get all... ripped up?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 9:05 AM
Hannan, that happens to me too.

Nintendo Freak
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 1:39 PM
Sorry for the long overdue reply but that may be due to the UseShaders cheat. Do either of you use it in your games? If you do, then you will have to turn it off to see these mannaquins correctly. I honestly don't know what causes it so have no idea how to stop it from happening.

Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 8:42 PM
Do you think you might be able to lower the poly-count by making some parts of the body more simple, like the fingers, since they won't be moving, could get away with being flat.
Dunno, up to you This is a great idea, though. Thanks :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 3:22 AM
It's what was missing from my clothes store.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 3:28 PM
Thanks (*o*)/
Inventor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 6:29 PM
This great. I seem to be on the hunt for mannequins and corpses for a story in my head. Thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 8:07 AM
Yes!! I love this variety!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 5:11 AM
I love that you have created these mannequins, but I found that when I placed them in game, the textures were as other users described, "ripped" and I do not use a shading cheat. Just thought I would let you know
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 6:36 PM
Sorry to hear that, TheDerangedSim. I haven'y played TS2 for a few years now so I don't know what to suggest.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 6:29 AM
Once again, Great Work. Thank you for such a useful addition to my game
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 11:09 PM
I am another person that sees the "ripped" look, and I don't use a shader cheat, either. It happens for these, the "female evening dress", and "adult female dress" ones, but not on the two in casual clothing. It doesn't seem to affect anything, though, and I am still using them. They are amazing in the shops! In any case, will check back now and then to see if there is a solution, If not, not a really big deal. I just treat them as some sort of modern mannequins, with different skin tones. They are amazing either way!
Page 1 of 2