Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Demolition Alley" Series - The Last Train..

by feldynn Posted 30th Jul 2009 at 9:19 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2009 at 9:34 PM by feldynn : Noticed a rogue bench and fence screwup, reuploaded fixed version

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 9:38 PM
Wow another original idea! The train is very convincing.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 9:40 PM
Very creative, I like the train carriages (and their psychedelic interior decor)!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 9:42 PM
This is one of your best! Thanks for the series!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:17 PM
Love it - just like the rest of the series. Very creative and original.
Thank you!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:38 PM
Cool, a hideout for the local youth gangs, lol! Great idea, great series, keep 'em coming!

I like work, it fascinates me.
I could sit & watch it all day!

Simmodders UK
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:02 AM
Wicked cool! I love the entire Demolition Series, but this lot in particular rocks. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:04 AM
This is so awesome. Best lot I've found for both the Sims 2 and 3. Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:48 AM
Perfect for my sims that think they are badass
Thanks!
Scholar
#10 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:50 AM
This is fantastic. The service sims thing, have you set the front door? If you haven't had sims living in it then you might not have. Once the front door is set, it should be fine. It looks amazing though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fluttereyes
This is fantastic. The service sims thing, have you set the front door? If you haven't had sims living in it then you might not have. Once the front door is set, it should be fine. It looks amazing though.

I did have my test sim living there for a couple of days with the door down front near the mailbox / dumpster set as the front door.. I think it's a similar issue that I noticed in Sims 2, when NPC sims first "enter" the lot they have a designated spot (or spots) to walk to first before they begin their actions, chances are I put a bush or fence or something on the standard entry points so the first available one was further in the lot. They did all use the set front door appropriately though after they "arrived" .
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:03 AM
Stunning! I am loving this series, each one is so detailed and adds so much style to the neighborhood. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:31 AM
This is gorgeous. Runs like a dream, and the planning that must have gone into this is incredible.

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 2:39 AM
Pure genius. Again!

Boredom is counterrevolutionary.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 7:33 AM
wow, it's so interesting and realistic! good job

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 7:34 AM
Everything everyone else has said with an OMG. Amazing.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 8:02 PM
Your lots are always so creative. I like.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 7:00 AM
Well I think everyone else has pretty much covered what I would say BUT I'll say it anyways. This thing ROCKS like a Crazy Train! Good work and keep'em coming!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 12:54 AM
Incredible!

This entire series has been, as mentioned above, incredible, but this lot especially. It really looks like an old train station, which, before seeing the finished product, I'd have said was a dubious prospect. I sit corrected!

The party room is a bit hard on the eyes, but entirely appropriate. I guess a pair of sunglasses is in order.

Thank you so much for creating and sharing! Truly, a noteworthy accomplishment. I applaud your effort!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 5:38 PM
Yes, just like everyone I think this is KICKASS!! Loving the Demolition series as well as your other creative houses. Thanks for sharing!!! :lovestruc
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#21 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 3:28 AM
Wow - this is really good, thank you.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 3:20 AM
Love the lot and the Monkees song XD
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 12:42 AM
I just wanted to tell you how much I adore this series. Very good idea.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 6:32 PM
Amazing! Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 12:49 PM
Wow this looks like a building from Fallout 3, but at closer look - no, it's original idea, still abandoned feeling but this is something new and very creative!