Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Skinny Brow: daluved1 Style

by daluved1 Posted 3rd Aug 2009 at 1:31 AM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 1:52 AM
Nice brows, daluved1. I will definitely be using these ones. Those EA ones really are too shapeless.
Inventor
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:23 AM
These one's are usable, unlike the original in game version.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:25 AM
Very nicely done, enough shape to note that you know how to use tweezers but not that you got attacked at a frat party. :p

Thanks!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:05 AM
I wouldn't mind these as a default. Absolutely a big improvement.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:11 AM
Tbh, I'd prefer these as a default replacement. xD I'm not much of one for tweezed brows, but one or two of my Sims occasionally are, and any of the smaller eyebrows are... disturbing, to say the least.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:38 AM
this is amazing thank you! now if only someone could fix the toddlers eyebrows, well half eyebrows, they look like a bunch of starfires from teen titans running around!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:41 AM
Much appreciated. The brows in the game should be replaced totally, but at least I can have the option to have a sim look like they have "sharpie drawn brows". LOL! Thanks so much for sharing.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:31 AM
Very nice! Thanks for these.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:17 AM
Yay!! Now you've really made a great item!! The brows in game are so sucky and they can't be changed. These add some realism and variety! Please feel free to continue on this wonderful project!!! :b Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:30 AM
Sweet! I too am a lover of thin brows!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:57 AM
MUCH better than the thin brows included in the game. I'm sure I'll end up using these a lot.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:11 AM
Love these your absolutely right about the ea brows
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:26 AM
Great, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:26 AM
I hated the default ones, and these are much better. Would you look into making these default replacements? If ever there was a need, those thin eyebrows is it...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:30 AM
Thanks a bundle!
Those thin drawn on line eyebrows were disturbing >.<
I needed something thin for my Zombie/Goth but I couldn't bring myself to use the EA ones... they just looked weird o.O
These will work much better ^^
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:21 PM
nice idea....i was so sick in EA's freaking eyebrows hehehe....
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:39 PM
Bless you :-)
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:09 PM
I hate, hate, hate EA's eyebrows!!!!! They make me crazy... big thick ugly misshaped eyebrows on toddlers, kids and women.... we need some nice, dainty eyebrows like yours!!! THANK YOU!!!! I'd love these as defaults for all female sims, including babies! :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:17 PM
THANK YOU! Now I can tolerate skinny eyebrows.
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:38 PM
Good eye for brow shape, thanks! These are really much better than the originals, I'll probably over-use these on all of my females until better ones come out xD
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 9:57 PM
You and I think alike. EA's brows are so yesterday. This must have taken a lot of tweaking because even in CAS you can't get them thin enough to look decent. Thank you for this and sharing. I wouldn't mind if these replaced the originals also. Wink, wink.....
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:09 PM
daluved1 thank you so much for these! EA's did totally stink. I wanted to have the option for no eyebrows, and that wasn't even an option. It would be so awesome if someone made a download for no eyebrows cuz I need that for a movie im making.
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:10 PM
Thanks! These are fabulous! I totally agree that EA's eyebrows suck! I'm extremely disappointing that we can't change the thickness!

Hopefully we'll be seeing some more thinned out or shapely eyebrows from you? Especially for the ladies? :P
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:19 PM
thanks!love these will totally be using them
Page 1 of 2