Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Micro Beach Starter for under 13k

by exdemon1120 Posted 2nd Aug 2009 at 10:55 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2009 at 5:20 AM by exdemon1120 : Making corrections per the pm I recieved

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 10:59 PM
This is a really well done house. Cool concept too
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:11 PM
Some house for a sim with low expectations! Good choice of textures to make it look worn. Great job.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:41 PM
This is just adorable. Great lot, I love all the little details.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:42 PM
Very cute little house, nicely done!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:03 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:12 AM. Reason: Not allowed on this site.
Also thanks to everyone so far who has download it and/or commented. Glad you all like it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 1:38 AM
This is so cute! I love it and can't wait to see more like it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 1:45 AM
Oh, I love this! thanks a ton babe.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:07 AM
How perfect this lot is for my Loves The Outdoors/ Angler sim. Thanks so much for sharing.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
How perfect this lot is for my Loves The Outdoors/ Angler sim. Thanks so much for sharing.

I actually have a loves the outdoors, insane, loner, angler (can't remember trait 5) living in it in my game. :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:21 AM
I really like this....it does kinda remind me of the castaway game Lolz seems like thats part of the charm of it.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:49 AM
this reminds me of a adorable home i saw in hawaii on house hunters or some show like it..i feel in love..and now my sims can have it thank you soo much
Field Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:28 AM
wo nice

Come have a look at my downloads HERE for Sims 4 downloads.

Feel free to visit my website to check out my list of creations, to get in touch (for a request), or to donate. HERE

(Or here for sims 2 or here for sims 3 downloads.)
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:30 AM
This is so unique, I love it!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 10:03 AM
Awesome! I love starters, and I love houses that use space efficiently. This is perfect
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:53 PM
I think it looks great, but I'm afraid that the outdoor furnishings could be stolen cause that stupid thief already took my telescope from the garden =/
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:34 PM
Awww, this is well cute! =D *Runs To Download*
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:19 PM
These are very nice micro-homes... I love to make them too, and I like how you put some extra style into each one =]
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:21 AM
This is *much* better than the 'homes' I built in ts2, which consisted of cattle fencing for walls... well, when they added the weather expansion pack, had to stop... it was too pathetic when they'd get rained or snowed on... not to mention the hypothermia... but I digress.

At any rate, I like this micro house. You say you may upload more and I'd really like to see them. In other words, keep 'em comin'!

Thank you for sharing this!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by halsian
This is *much* better than the 'homes' I built in ts2, which consisted of cattle fencing for walls... well, when they added the weather expansion pack, had to stop... it was too pathetic when they'd get rained or snowed on... not to mention the hypothermia... but I digress.

At any rate, I like this micro house. You say you may upload more and I'd really like to see them. In other words, keep 'em comin'!

Thank you for sharing this!

I have several more uploaded and more on the way. I just built one that was 5k once I got it done, that's furniture and all. Though it's not very pretty cause I didn't mess with CAS at all, I got tired and just declared it done. But I did upload it to sims3.com cause I couldn't beleive it was only 5k.
Instructor
#21 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 5:28 PM
So different, love it. Thanks XD

^_^