Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shaved Eyebrows

by daluved1 Posted 7th Aug 2009 at 9:52 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 9:54 PM
wow! this would be really fantastic to use with a makeup mask that has eyebrows! thank you daluved1!

Fashion icon Lady GaGa! Now being created. Take a look!
Call me RCob It's much easier. :)

Mah Facebook
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 10:53 PM
Some silly celebrities actually do this on purpose.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 12:36 AM
Thank you for this, my little sister always shaved her eyebrows, She hated them so much. I'd tell her she looked like a fetus to make her mad. Now, when I make her sim she can look just how I remember her. Now someone just needs to make a Bauhaus style mohawk or liberty spikes chelsea hair and it'll be perfect.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 2:06 AM
I was looking for these a couple days ago. Thanks so much!

/// My Studio /// My Twitter ///
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:18 AM
I've tried to use skin colors so many times to eliminate the eyebrows that i ended up saving a special color for that purpose xD

I made L from Death Note a few days ago, and this is just perfect for the character, thanks a lot!!!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 7:40 AM
Haha, I love them! Now to see what sim can "wear them well". Thanks alot again, fabulous work.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 7:48 AM
YES! FINALLY! Thank you darling! I've been looking for these ever since TS3 launched and I discovered to my horror that EA did not include the 'no-brow' option (which sucked really bad). Now I can finally make my chemotherapy patients properly.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 2:39 PM
thank you soooooo much i always wanted shaved eyebrows in the game

:)
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 3:21 AM
Thanks. I need this for my Gaara sim. I was so angry when I saw that they failed to give us the No eyebrow option... just another thing in a long list... -_-;;; *Wistful sigh.*

With a name like Saxy, you know it's unique.

Don't know what a TARDIS is? Click Here to find out!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 5:59 AM
oh thanks so much! just the other day, i was wanting this.
XD
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 5:28 PM
thanks a bunch I really needed these! They are perfect!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 11:06 PM
why would people shave ther eyebrows they look like monsters if they do
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 12:05 AM
Lmfao I love the story!

Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 4:03 PM
OMG, I lol'd when I saw the name. I had a friend in HS whose nickname was no-brows because (guess what?) one day he came to school with... no brows ^.^
*nabs*
Typical
#16 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 3:05 PM
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 9:03 AM
wow, good idea. I really wanted to make me, but u cant see my eyebrows (in real life.) This should be good, thanx
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:58 AM
Haha I like this.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:24 AM
Reminds me of Claudia from Silent Hill 3. Though I never really PLAYED the game (stupid thing wouldn't play on any computer of mine), it'd still be really cool to have the option to make a Claudia look-a-like. =P Woo hooooo!
Inventor
#20 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 7:52 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 21st Nov 2009 at 9:00 PM.
I had no use for these until today when I started playing WA I realized they have added a perfect hairstyle for a Cancer survivor. My mom just got through with her second bout of a rare cancer last year and so I decided to make Kalia (Pronounced like Obama's Daughter's name) my sim is a survivor living with her younger sister. These brows will now be the perfect finishing touch for her, Thanks.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 10:37 PM
Thank you so much! Eyebrow-less people are so beautiful <3