Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
Google: NRaas SuperComputer

yes!

not a big fan of awesome mod. super computer is 10 times better, and isnt even core.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 12:12 PM
Can someone explain this to idiots
I just want to edit one of my sims in cas .. I have no idea what the patches thing is all about? And I dont want my game to crash (any more than it already does)
Field Researcher
#28 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 9:29 PM
patches are EA's attempt to fix their horrible mistakes. when you start up the launcher it might ask you to update the game. as for editing your sim, go for Nraas MasterController. (its the newer version of supercomputer).

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 2:07 AM
testingcheatsenabled true

shidt click on your sim and select edit in cas

no need for a mod at all to re edit your sims
Eminence Grise
#30 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 2:10 AM
Nubz, that has only been the case since the Generations patch... just a week old.

Did you happen to check the date on the thread you necroed? And did you happen to read the MTS posting guidelines and in particular the one relating to thread necromancy?

You aren't really supposed to flame, either.

Edit: nice post editing Mods can still read the old version, though.
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nubz
testingcheatsenabled true

shidt click on your sim and select edit in cas

no need for a mod at all to re edit your sims

Just to add to this, this only works if your sim is not in an altered life state. I'm certain it doesn't work for Vampires, but I haven't tried it with any other life state.

I had 1 sim that wasn't a vampire and it'd work, another that was a vampire and it didn't work until I cured him of vampirism. Then it worked right away. I can only assume the same goes for mummies, ghosts, and possibly any other life state in the future.

Sorry if I'm breaking any guidelines here, but thought that since this was here, it may as well be complete.
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 10:06 PM
Default Don't need any mods...
Quote: Originally posted by Cremnophobic
I found this one command of some website but stupid me forgot to add it to my favorites it was one from awesomemod but i guess you didn't need awesome mod for this command it was a testingcheatesenabled true command type thing it looked something like this not exactly

editsim [family name/or sim]
I don't know If you could help that would be wonderful if you could.

Oh and that "edit in cas" thing DOESN'T WORK SO DON'T TELL ME TO USE THAT

You don't need any mods! Use testingcheatsenabled true, then shift-click on the sim and choose Edit In Create A Sim. Piece of cake
Eminence Grise
#33 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 2:45 AM
... Why do people keep necroing this thread?

The cheat was added in Generations. The original post was from a year before Generations was released.

Locking the thread now
Locked thread | Locked by: Srikandi Reason: Hasn't been relevant for over a year, yet keeps coming back
Page 2 of 2