Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Path to Heaven - Starter home

by StellRien Posted 13th Aug 2009 at 12:22 AM - Updated 15th Apr 2010 at 1:37 PM by StellRien

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 9:54 AM
Fantastic work ! I love the purple colour of the furniture and the bridge on the pond. Thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 12:25 PM
adorable
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 2:28 PM
Adorable! The name suits it! Thank you.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 2:51 PM
Adorable starter home! I'll def use it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 4:01 PM
Thanks the lovely comments!
Debwilldo: I hope, name of the house not only a name, but also will be the reality!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 10:34 PM
Whoa I am shocked this is only 19k, how in the world were you able to build so much with only 19k! Great House! Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by playful
Whoa I am shocked this is only 19k, how in the world were you able to build so much with only 19k! Great House! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much! It was so good to read your comment!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 5:31 PM
This house is soo sweet and cute!I love this bridge!Everything is amaizing!Thank You soo much!XOXO
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 9:39 AM
Wow. Really, wow!

I can't believe how much character you put into such an inexpensively priced home. I mean, I can see moving a couple in here and, after they earn enough money to move somewhere more expensive, not wanting to leave such an adorable, cute house!

Really great job with this one. I was not planning on downloading anymore houses (I've already got waaaay too many), but I just couldn't pass this one by. One of the best starters I've seen! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!! ^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by halsian
Wow. Really, wow!

I can't believe how much character you put into such an inexpensively priced home. I mean, I can see moving a couple in here and, after they earn enough money to move somewhere more expensive, not wanting to leave such an adorable, cute house!

Really great job with this one. I was not planning on downloading anymore houses (I've already got waaaay too many), but I just couldn't pass this one by. One of the best starters I've seen! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!! ^_^

Thank you very much! Very nice comment!
And you are right, if I were a sim, I wouldn't want to leave this little house
Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:47 AM
this house is actually intense

There are three sides to a story:
Your side, the other person's side and the truth.

The Sims Cubed
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 12:07 PM
Wooow, wonderful house!!!!!
Alchemist
#14 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 10:28 PM
Incredible starter home! The roofs and the bridge make the house look more like a mansion than a starter!