Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dream a little in Mediterranean - Starter under 18000$

by StellRien Posted 14th Aug 2009 at 12:11 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:35 AM
Very nice!! Just what I'm looking for - a starer house with flair!! I love it when I don't have to redecorate. Thanks for sharing

Gawd, I'm loving S3!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 2:46 AM
It's absolutely beautiful!! Makes me wanna go on a vacation...
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 8:42 AM
This is lovely ~ I love the warm color scheme and the tiled wall behind the tub. Beautiful job!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 9:11 AM
wow, this actually DOES have mediterranean feel! congrats! and this is the first house I'll download for TS3 - usually I build my own, even upload them, but this one is just so cute and so..well duh.. mediterranean! that I just gotta have it in my game. once again, congratulations! )

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 9:31 AM
How you made this a starter, i will never know! it rocks!!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 10:30 AM
THis is EPIC
Forum Resident
#8 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 11:23 AM
Love the colors and all the details, this is one of the best starters, nice work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 3:28 PM
Thanks for all the really nice comments!
I worked a lot with this, cause I'd have liked to make a real mediterranean feeling starter house! I'm glad that you like it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 2:23 AM
i really liked this house - so nicely set out. But I can't for the life of me find the mailbox!!! I must be going blind - where did you put the mailbox??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jakiblue
i really liked this house - so nicely set out. But I can't for the life of me find the mailbox!!! I must be going blind - where did you put the mailbox??

House is tested, and it worked for me, but with the moveobjects on cheat you can put another place the mailbox!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 12:09 PM
Amazing! The lake is so beautiful.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 8:53 PM
omg this is a wonderful house and i know the sims i want to live in it lol thanks alot
Field Researcher
#14 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 5:22 PM
This house really caught my eye! It's beautiful!! I love the terracotta coloring, the layout and the fact that there's a small pond for fishing and hopefully room for a small garden. I couldn't really tell.

It's the perfect lot for my freshly installed S3 game. I can't wait for my Sim to start her life in it. Thank you!!

It's a neighborhood legacy
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 9:44 PM
Thank you very much the nice comments! It's really good to read them!
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 8:00 AM
I would usually have to redecorate things alot with a new house, but this is really nice. So well designed, thanks!

Mishbot
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 9:48 PM
beautiful. thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs
How you made this a starter, i will never know! it rocks!!

The secret is to use the objects in the house And everythings' price will be lower.:D