Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FatStrawberry.com 8 Pattern Pack

by Gangreless Posted 16th Aug 2009 at 5:19 AM - Updated 21st Aug 2009 at 7:02 AM by Gangreless

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:27 AM
Well done on these, glad they are finally up

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:28 AM
Um, "Jagged" and "Mind Control" Were already done by Parsimonious. :P
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:29 AM
These are very nice patterns. May no one ever take credit for your work. You are very generous.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:36 AM
RiBlan: I don't go on Parsimonious, so, oh well :shrug:

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 8:29 AM
wowie thanx
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 12:47 PM
Terrific!!!Thanks a lot!!
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 2:03 PM Last edited by fluttereyes : 16th Aug 2009 at 5:24 PM.
I don't really download much in the way of patterns as I think there will be overkill there one day, lol. Wish we could replace the EA ones. But I have to have that mind control one, it looks so sixties. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:51 PM
Excellent job, love all your patterns. As to the poster that stated that the names are the same, so what? Same names are bound to happen. Anyways to the creator thank you so much and keep up the great work. Do you think you could do some kids patterns for us. Again thanks so much for sharing with us Simmers.
Instructor
#10 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 6:34 PM
These are awesome, thanks.

^_^
Mad Poster
#11 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Video Granny
Excellent job, love all your patterns. As to the poster that stated that the names are the same, so what? Same names are bound to happen. Anyways to the creator thank you so much and keep up the great work. Do you think you could do some kids patterns for us. Again thanks so much for sharing with us Simmers.

I didn't say the names were the same, I said the PATTERNS were the same. :P
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 3:53 AM
RiBlan: Unless you're insinuating that I actually downloaded the patterns from Parsimonious, repackaged them, and uploaded them here, I would appreciate it if you refrained from commenting anymore on the issue.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Instructor
#13 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 8:53 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 22nd Aug 2009 at 5:15 PM. Reason: Removed flaming
I love these, well down Pink I don't usually download patterns but I can't resist!!!

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 3:12 AM
Awww they are just too adorable to resist! Like x-tashi-x i don't normally download patters but these. The only answer is simply yes :D
Not actually evil.
#15 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 9:41 PM
As fluttereyes pointed out, Mind Control is so sixties. Retro, flower child sims will absolutely want it.

Fat Strawberry is a site with free, tiling patterns. Gangreless game them credit at the top of the thread and in the thread title. Several different creators can get source textures from the same site and make the same pattern without knowing about it, happens a lot. No harm done if everyone credits Fat Stawberry, the original source. I haven't checked Parsimonious, so don't know if they made it clear where they got the art for the patterns from. (I assume RiBlan didn't see the credits here and thought Parsimonious did the original art, hence the confusion.)

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 4:03 AM
finally a texture i can use to make look like blood. thank you! putting together a prisoner chamber for a vampire's home, just doesn't feel right without the blood.