Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Community Buildings and Objects Unlocked

by rmrm Posted 18th Aug 2009 at 5:30 PM - Updated 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:03 PM by rmrm

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:36 PM
Wh-Wha.. That's pretty cool...
Waaah.... What am I saying, that's really groovy.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:39 PM
Cool! I have always wanted the barn, and stonehedge will be useful for me. Thanks!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:40 PM
Very nice! Does this include the ones from Riverview? If not, could you include them as well? Thanks. Good job!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:43 PM
I love you!! :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:44 PM
Thank you for this great idea! This gives us even more options for our home lots. Love it & downloading right now!

And I 2nd the request for the Riverview stuff too! Purdy Please? :D

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:46 PM
Thank you! I have gotten the useful object pack and the cost 3 pack, because of the dome and the simhenge.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:27 PM
How big are the buildings? Will the building and a house go on a residential lot and do they all have to be on 40x40 lots to have enough room to build a house?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:46 PM
Any chance you could find the Science Fountain (from the Landgraab Facility Lot) and clone it to be buyable on all lots?
Scholar
#10 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:07 PM
can you say rabbit holes

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:12 PM
Wow... this means I can live on a "community lot"... I'm speechless... I don't know what to say... you've done something incredible, amazing, wow!

I can build a little house between the bookstore and the bistro! There are so many options now!

Thank you, thank you, thank you If you think of any other ways to blow my mind, please don't hesitate to share!
Scholar
#12 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:21 PM
AAAAHH! Wonderful job....Was just thinking about "frustrating community lots",then connecting to MTS and....Seeing your upload.THANK YOU sooo much ! Hugs.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:42 PM
Heh, you're welcome, I'm glad that you all like these.

The buildings are the same size as they are in game. You will probably need a larger lot if you want to put a building and a house on a residential lot, but it depends on the building. Some, like the stadium, are quite large, while others, like the Mausoleum and Bistro, are much smaller. It could also help to use the moveobjects cheat, and that way you can place the building partially off of your lot. Some of them are a bit to big to really be functional (that stupid science dome), but people may still find uses for them.

This only contains the Sunset Valley buildings, but I'll try the Riverview ones too. I was originally going to do them too, but I couldn't find them in the S3OC for some reason... Anyway, I'll work on it, but I have a few other things I want to do first, so it might take a while.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:55 PM
OMG, fantastic stuff and very, very useful. Can't wait to use them in my game. Thank you!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 8:41 PM
...wooo thanks so much very good and useful job !!! I will promote this in my favorites on my site under construction you can be sure of this

...Sorry for my english ,I'm french :o
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 8:48 PM
Fantastic! I've been wanting the reaper statue in my game forever. Thanks so much
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 9:44 PM
When a rabbit hole is on a residential lot does that mean that sims that are not in your active household will NOT autonomously visit it?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 11:15 PM
Cool, easier than just switching lot to community then back to residential, and nothing will change XD Thanks.

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 4:20 AM
Even before you could have the Grim Reaper statue by having a Klepto sim swipe it and then put it in your house and use the eyedrop tool.
Anyways, doesn't the statue seem to cost too much?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Master K
Even before you could have the Grim Reaper statue by having a Klepto sim swipe it and then put it in your house and use the eyedrop tool.
Anyways, doesn't the statue seem to cost too much?

Yeah, it's expensive, but that's the one item which I did not change the cost of. The in-game value of it was already $26,000 so I didn't change it. It would be the same if you did have a klepto sim do that.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 7:40 AM
do you know how to recolor these? i've been planning on recreating the town from Repo:the genetic opera and need dark and dingy recolors, i bet a lot of people would dig them other than me also, people love that post apocalyptic stuff

if so email me at [email protected]
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rmrm
Yeah, it's expensive, but that's the one item which I did not change the cost of. The in-game value of it was already $26,000 so I didn't change it. It would be the same if you did have a klepto sim do that.

Either way, my Evil League of Villains house just got more awesome with its own Mausoleum for its victims and the satellite dish thing (to control the doomsday device orbiting the planet).
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 10:51 AM
These are very cool.
Thanks for sharing.
Instructor
#24 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 7:43 PM
H I P!!!! H I P !!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!! OMG this is fantastic...... thank you, thank you, thank you
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 5:06 PM
Well this would be good but bad thing is i 'm bad installing those .package things
Page 1 of 2