Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunset Starter

by GoldenSimmer Posted 21st Aug 2009 at 2:57 AM - Updated 21st Aug 2009 at 3:27 AM by GoldenSimmer

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 3:02 AM
I absolutely love this GS!

It is so cute and simple at the same time! Fantastic work my friend! Thank you
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 3:23 AM
OMG GS! THis has to be one of the CUTEST little houses I have ever seen! This is something that I truly wouldn't mind living in, I would actually quite enjoy it probably!

*FAVED!!!*

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 4:04 AM
This house is SO cute! I like!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#5 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:57 AM
This looks wonderful, GS! It reminds me of some great little vacation houses that I've seen.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 8:23 AM
So pretty! The garage = awesome with the rocks around it like that. The floorplan upstairs, too. I haven't seen such a small house with such a practical plan before
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 9:12 AM
Lovely home thankyou!
Typical
#8 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 9:54 AM Last edited by lewjen : 14th Apr 2012 at 1:28 AM.
One word, and one word only, AWSOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneonebanana
Wiki Wizard
#9 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:10 AM
You make so many lovely home!!! Thank you, also how do you make these starters?! seriously

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#10 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 12:36 PM
Pretty house, thank you GoldenSimmer !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 6:41 AM
I love little coastal houses like this! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 5:55 PM
Very cute. Very inspiring. Good job =D

There used to be a tree, Where we took our pretty things, We'd hook them by a thread, Golden egg lipstick and feathers, And watch the light shine through, I'm afraid to forget you, I am remembering you, You were sparkling - My brightest diamond