Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Abandoned Villa - 2BR, 2BA

by minkk Posted 22nd Aug 2009 at 11:18 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 4:12 AM
Great place! But I have a question for you. In the second picture you have the roof that is not fully finished but with a lattice type of roof...how do you do that?
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 9:20 AM
Looks like it took a lot of time :] Great job, the detail's perfect
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 12:27 PM
Amazing! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 2:56 PM
Very nice! This would make a great house for a family of ghosts, or just to throw some graves on for a haunted house.

--This signature has been tested on lab sims--
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iakerr
Great place! But I have a question for you. In the second picture you have the roof that is not fully finished but with a lattice type of roof...how do you do that?

Looks like it's just one of the short garden fences? (Sorry, I can't remember the proper name for it).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iakerr

Right. I used small fences. They just go on the top of the roof if underneath is a room. If there is no room, you can put some culumns under it and later remove them.
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minkk
Right. I used small fences. They just go on the top of the roof if underneath is a room. If there is no room, you can put some culumns under it and later remove them.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 6:51 AM
this is my sims dream house!