Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cute Family Home in Mauve

by mydnite12 Posted 23rd Aug 2009 at 7:44 PM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 8:42 PM
This is such a lovely house. The mauve color is gorgeous, too! Thanks for this <3
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 1:22 PM
This home is very nice. I love the kitchen. But I just had a question before I download it. Did you happen to use one of the tables from TS3 Store? In one of your screenshots, it looks similar to one in the store. I was just wondering... I think I'll download anyway though! Thank You!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 3:31 PM
I'm pleased that you guys like it so much! Thank you for leaving comments for me. Starlight, I did use some items from the TS3 store, just the basic TS3 store package stuff that came with the game.
Theorist
#5 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 6:56 AM
Quote:
just the basic TS3 store package stuff that came with the game.

I've never seen any "basic storage package stuff" that comes with the game. Yes, I got a 1,000 point card with my game, but that is usable on anything in the store. What each person spends those points on varies greatly.