Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fairfield Estate-Built for a king

by chilla2 Posted 28th Aug 2009 at 7:26 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 11:59 PM
WOW!!! Great job, it looks amazing. I know this is gonna hurt my frame rates... lol

Save The Trees... Kill A Beaver!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 12:11 AM
Holy-Moly! Breathtaking! And is that a koenigsegg in the garage i see there?

If you would create something, you must be something.
-Goethe
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 12:35 AM
Lol thanks guys,yes that's the Koenigsegg,but it's not in the download(As stated). BTW you can easily replace the statue from the EA store with the other lady statue. Alert me of any problems.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 5:05 PM Last edited by Sheldrake : 29th Aug 2009 at 5:18 PM.
This is amazing! It kinda reminds me of those huge mansions someone made for TS2...forgot his name. I love the detail you put into this, but sadly it will kill my pc if I even try to load it.

Great work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 5:29 PM
Hmm,i didn't think it was that bad,tI'm on a 17' imac late 2006 2.5GBram. Idk much about computers,but i can run it fairly well will some graphic options high.
Instructor
#7 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 8:20 PM
Maybe my favorite palace/mansion type house yet. You made good use of all that space.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by drinkmorecocoa
Maybe my favorite palace/mansion type house yet. You made good use of all that space.

Wow thanks. The first time i did it, the layout was horrible,and there were some land level problem because of where i put it.After some hours of CFE and days of remodeling,i came up with this.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 2:47 AM
Wow... this amazing!
This is so big I think i need to get my Sim ready for work 5 hours before carpool arrives o.O;

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 3:40 AM
Lol,the first time i played on it my sim was sleeping and was late for work
Mad Poster
#11 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 8:54 PM
This looks very impressive, fantastic job, thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 12:03 AM
wow amazing work!

thank you it's impressive
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 12:04 AM
Thank you,and you're welcome.
Alchemist
#14 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 3:53 PM
The first thing I SAID when I saw this was: (With a low voice xD) HO-LY SH*T!

Great job ! 50/5
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 7:02 AM
love this mansion but i cant move in just yet! i cant find a 64x64 lot in Sunset Valley, the largest lot is 60x60...any suggestions?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lag22
love this mansion but i cant move in just yet! i cant find a 64x64 lot in Sunset Valley, the largest lot is 60x60...any suggestions?

I deleted the science place,and then moved the sports center there,and put the house where the sports center was. I REALLY wanted it to be a single road leading to the home.I think you MUST delete something to get a free 64x64 lot though.
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chilla2
I deleted the science place,and then moved the sports center there,and put the house where the sports center was. I REALLY wanted it to be a single road leading to the home.I think you MUST delete something to get a free 64x64 lot though.
You know where the altos and landgrabbs live? In the middle of them is a park... if u get rid of that I think thats the right size.
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord_Morgan
Holy-Moly! Breathtaking! And is that a koenigsegg in the garage i see there?

..That alone tipped the scales for whether to use this in-game along with everything else, or not!! Great recreation & attention to detail btw...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 10:16 AM
Thank you.I almost did a 1 day rush,but i just stopped everytime the inspiration ran out,and kept referencing pictures.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 6:16 PM
Thabks so much for this creation! It's like the dream house of my dreams! (hence the name "dream house").
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mayor_buppo
Thabks so much for this creation! It's like the dream house of my dreams! (hence the name "dream house").
lol you're welcome,more soon.