Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pack Disney

by pilar39mx Posted 28th Aug 2009 at 12:18 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 9:18 AM
Thank you for this, my son is a Goofy fan and he will be thrilled to have him in the game!

(as an aside, the fish character you've got is actually Flounder, from the Little Mermaid, but he's still cute and since he's recolorable I don't think anyone will mind)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 10:40 AM
Hello, I really enjoy your Disney Pack but would you mind changing the category? I am one hell of a cleaning nerd I simply would adore it if they would be in the Themed category. Or if you know a tutorial how to do it I think I'd manage to do it myself then.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 12:06 PM
These are fantastic thanks for sharing them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 6:16 AM
I do not have idea of how changed the location file in the game. I could make the pattern again so that it is in subjects but she would have to directly send the file to you, but do not know if this allowing

Quote: Originally posted by Awkward
Hello, I really enjoy your Disney Pack but would you mind changing the category? I am one hell of a cleaning nerd I simply would adore it if they would be in the Themed category. Or if you know a tutorial how to do it I think I'd manage to do it myself then.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 1:26 AM
oh THANK YOU this is what I needed for kids rooms!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 6:06 AM
it about time thankz now my kidz have something cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 7:51 PM
thanks