Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek: DS9 - Alexander Siddig as Julian Bashir

by MistyBlue Posted 30th Aug 2009 at 1:46 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 1:59 AM
Looking good Misty! Keep up the excellent work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 2:12 AM
Your star trek sims are amazing. I want to dl them all but I have too many sims in my sims bin..time to delete some I think, lol. Great work.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 3:06 AM
Wow! He turned out really awesome! The speed at which you crank out amazing-looking sims is quite remarkable :D

See you & Kira in CFF! :D

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 4:59 AM Last edited by nixnivis : 30th Aug 2009 at 5:00 AM. Reason: I need to learn how to proof read
Wow! Another great one! (And I couldn't agree more about the "I have no idea what you're waiting for. )

Seriously, I don't know how you do it; no matter how hard I try, I can't make Sims that look like anything but Maxis templates, but you produce amazing Sim after amazing Sim that look exactly like their real-life counterparts, in no time flat. *shakes head in amazement* Brilliant job! .
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 7:11 AM
Excellent! He's looks so right~~ Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 7:26 AM
You are a true trekkie sim making master.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 12:59 PM
He's beautiful and very realistic. Another great job.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:57 PM
Really good Misty!
Do you remember when Kristie Alley(?) played a vulcanian a long time ago? It's was one of her first roles on TV I think...so skinny,lol...
I was very impresed by her in Star Treck...such eyes!
I have an unfinished project on her, but as she is now.
I'm afraid to upload,lol...

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 7:20 PM
Thank you so much everyone!! :lovestruc

carenrose - Thanks, couldn't do it without and you and other great peeps who take their time to help me

Nixnivis - Well, I can't mesh if my life depended on it! I'd probably try though! (LOL) Thank you, but the truth is, some of the sims take me a lot more time than the others, some take only a week, and I've been working on months on some and many that I've started are not even good enough to put in CFF yet. CFF is a lifesaver tho, goes much faster with a bit of feedback

Vera
- Of course I remember, Kirstie was gorgeous as a Vulcan!! I think you should definitely upload her, I'm sure she looks great!
Instructor
#11 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 8:07 PM Last edited by Gwenke33 : 31st Aug 2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: My mistake
Great job, but isn't his skin a bit darker/more golden?

Edit: No, sorry. I was thinking of someone else.
Instructor
#12 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 10:57 PM
Not bad at all. Might dl him along with your other Trek sims some day. Slight clarification though. By the end of DS9 he was NOT single anymore. He ended up with Ezri Dax.
Scholar
#13 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 10:24 AM
Looks very like the original! Great work! Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 3:26 PM
I'm very late to the party but this looks absolutely fantastic thank you. I'm sure I'm not the only one who still likes DS9 and the Sims 2. Sadly the link to the hair is dead but with a little bit of searching I've found it. ^^
http://www.wickednoukfamily.com/for...hp?topic=1587.0