Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Urbountreach - rich starter w/ money trees, under §18K F

by tchoa91 Posted 30th Aug 2009 at 1:20 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 1:32 AM
mmm...am i the first one to comment?...Well then here goes :
This is FANTASTIC, thx
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 8:27 AM
WOW, you're just spoiling us with this lot ! The house is gorgeous, the pond has got fishes inside and the garden is ready and provides a lot of money trees (my favorites LOL ) Thank you so much for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 9:28 AM
This lot is amazing! I love the open roofing and believe it or not, but I've yet to have a money tree lol.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:53 PM
This Is Amazing. So Amazing. I Love This House, I'll Use It Soon! Thanks So Much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 6:55 PM
I love this house but as soon as I placed it on a lot by the beach the cost went up to $112,000 and then some. What gives? When I go into build mode it says the unfurnished value is only $12k. I can't figure out how my sims can buy it unfurnished and I've clicked around on a lot of the items and all the money tree's are 0 simoleons.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 7:47 PM
@LD82 :
As a starter house, it hasn't been built or tested for non-new sims to step in, sorry.
As stated in the overview, normal use is for a new story. But if you want your present sims to get it at stater price, you can save the familly in "change the city" mode, and start over a "new story" w/ YOUR sims - skills, jobs, etc are saved too - but they'll loose all relationships.
Any, I knew it took value very quickly, but I will run step in tests ... Thanks for feedback !
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 10:21 PM
love this, especially the price! thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 6:37 PM
Hi ! I'm still under heavy testing but I haven't been able to re-do LD82's issue.
If you step in just after installation in town, it costs as stated furnished in overview ~§17,500, depending on the empty lot price.
After a very short time - not tested, but it was less than 8 sims' hours for me and may depend on the installation's time in the sims' day - it raise to ~§20K.
Then, after two days, it fall to ~§18K.
NB : Unfurnished price is constant, but this is not usefull in a steping-in process.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 6:59 AM
It's really no biggie. I just did a motherlode. I placed the lot and then I moved my sims to an empty lot and bulldozed the house I was building for them and then I placed the house and tried to move them in. As far as I recall it was immediately.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 12:04 AM
Gorgeous thank you!!